Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Healthy Enchilada Skillet recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Healthy Enchilada Skillet recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Enchilada Skillet recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
When you go grocery shopping, be smart about it. When you make good decisions at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier immediately. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a busy store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to go to your house and make a little something from your kitchen. Fill your cupboards with wholesome foods. This makes it easy to have a great meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are lots of things you can pursue to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about slimming down. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy enchilada skillet recipe. You can have healthy enchilada skillet using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Enchilada Skillet:
- Take 2 of zucchini diced.
- Take 1 of yellow squash diced.
- Get 1 lb of ground turkey.
- Take 1 (14 oz) of can corn drained.
- Provide 1 (14 oz) of can black beans drained and rinsed.
- Use 1 of yellow onion diced.
- Prepare 4 of corn tortillas.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of paprika.
- Get 1 tsp of cumin.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1 can of red enchilada sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Take 4 of green onion, cilantro, or avocado for garnish.
Steps to make Healthy Enchilada Skillet:
- Brown ground turkey with the diced onion on medium heat..
- Add yellow squash and zucchini when turkey is almost done, cook for 10 min..
- Cut tortillas into small strips, add to pan with corn, beans, enchilada sauce, and spices..
- Cook another 4-5 min, cover with cheese top with green onion, cilantro, or avacado and serve..
These skillet enchiladas are family-pleasing and fast enough to make on a busy weeknight. These easy skillet dinners are perfect for busy weeknights. Top it with cheese, guacamole, sour One-Pan Chicken Enchilada Skillet. posted by Christy Denney But still, these easy skillet enchiladas will be on the table in record time, compared to how long it usually takes to roll up all of. Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over.
If you find this Healthy Enchilada Skillet recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.