Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mayan inspired Fiery Chicken Tacos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mayan inspired Fiery Chicken Tacos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is complete, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy.
Be wise when you do your grocery shopping. When you make wise choices at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier automatically. At the conclusion of your day do you really want to deal with crowded grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to go to your apartment and make a little something from your kitchen. Your home should be stored with healthy foods and ingredients. By doing this, even when you determine that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are a whole lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. Little things, when done every day, can do a great deal to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You need to help make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mayan inspired fiery chicken tacos recipe. To cook mayan inspired fiery chicken tacos you need 34 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mayan inspired Fiery Chicken Tacos:
- Prepare of white rice.
- You need of chopped cilantro (for rice).
- Get of lime juice (for rice).
- Get of black beans.
- Use of avocados.
- Get of chopped cilantro (for guac).
- Take of Serrano pepper (for guac).
- Provide of Roma tomato (for guac).
- You need of fresh minced garlic (for guac).
- Provide of salt (for guac).
- Take of black pepper (for guac).
- Take of of green pepper (for guac).
- Provide of of onion chopped (for guac).
- Get of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- You need of freshly diced garlic (for rub).
- Take of dill weed (for rub).
- Take of salt (for rub).
- Prepare of freshly chopped cilantro (for rub).
- Take of ancho chili pepper (for rub).
- Get of chipotle flakes (for rub).
- Prepare of cayenne pepper (for rub).
- You need of chili pepper (for rub).
- Get of black pepper (for rub).
- Provide of sugar (for rub).
- You need of Roma tomatoes (for salsa).
- Provide of of white onion chopped (for salsa).
- You need of finely diced Serrano pepper (for salsa).
- You need of of green pepper chopped (for salsa).
- Prepare of freshly chopped cilantro (for salsa).
- Take of freshly minced garlic (for salsa).
- Take of lime juice (for salsa).
- Get of frozen corn (for salsa).
- Get of finely chopped cucumber (for salsa).
- Take of small taco size flour tortillas.
Instructions to make Mayan inspired Fiery Chicken Tacos:
- First: Prepare spices for dry rub in small mixing bowl and preheat grill to 350°-400°. If needed thaw chicken breasts, then spread dry rub evenly on both sides of breasts. Grill chicken until center reaches 165° and outside is slightly blackened. (About 15-20mins).
- Next chop and prepare veggies for both salsa and guacamole in separate dishes to make it easy to mix later. NOTE: wait to cut and spoon out avocado until you are ready to mix guacamole ingredients together..
- For salsa: Freeze tomatoes for a couple minutes to firm them up to avoid squashing them. Add tomatoes, onions, peppers, garlic, cilantro, corn and cucumber to small mixing bowl and gently combine. Then add salt and lime juice and gently mix in..
- For guacamole: Cut open and discard pit of avocado. Spoon out interior and mash with fork till mostly smooth. (I prefer a few chunks of avocado.) Then mix in cilantro, onion, garlic, tomato, and pepper together in bowl. Add salt, lime juice and black pepper and mix. Put a lid or cellophane on top of bowl and then refrigerate until ready to serve..
- Once chicken is complete, remove from grill and let rest for 5 minutes, then slice into strips..
- Serve together or separately with chips! I like serving then as tacos with a little cheese and sour cream, but that is entirely up to you. Enjoy!.
- P.S. for a little kick add some habanero pepper sauce! Remember a little habanero goes a long way!.
It made me wanting the traditional fried tortilla/chicken/cheese type of taco and I'm a vegetable freak! The only change I made was that I melted some reduced-fat mozzarella cheese onto the tortillas before topping I found it so onion-dominant that I could still taste onion the next day! These spicy tacos are perfect for weeknight dinners and are sure to please the entire family. Can I use canned pineapple instead of fresh? Chicken Tacos are the perfect EASY weeknight dinner.
If you find this Mayan inspired Fiery Chicken Tacos recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.