Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Chana Dal Cooked with Rice recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chana Dal Cooked with Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chana Dal Cooked with Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green Plus Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the environment. That has fully changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we cannot transform things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. This must happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Continue reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Start out with changing the bulbs. Naturally you shouldn’t confine this to just the cooking area. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are energy-savers, and you will need to use them instead of incandescent lights. These bulbs are usually energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is lower, and, although they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Making use of these kinds of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the particular benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. Along with different light bulbs, you have to learn to leave the lights off whenever they are not needed. In the kitchen is where you’ll frequently come across members of a family, and often the lights usually are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. And it’s not limited to the kitchen, it goes on in other parts of the house at the same time. Do an exercise if you like; have a look at how much electricity you can save by turning the lights off when you don’t need them.
From the above it ought to be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living just isn’t that hard. It’s related to being sensible, usually.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chana dal cooked with rice recipe. You can cook chana dal cooked with rice using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chana Dal Cooked with Rice:
- Get 1/2 cup of chana dal.
- Get 1 cup of basamati rice.
- Provide 1 of onion chopped.
- Provide 1 of tomato chopped.
- Get 2 tsp of green chilli,garlic cloves and ginger paste.
- Prepare 2 of green cardamom.
- Prepare 1 inch of cinnamon stick.
- Provide 2 of cloves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare as needed of water.
Steps to make Chana Dal Cooked with Rice:
- Soak chana dhaal two to three hrs..
- Fry onion without oil till it become light brown in colour. Cool it and grind with cardamom, cloves, ginger, garlic and cinnamon stick make a paste. Keep aside..
- Heat oil in cooker. Add cumin seeds and chopped tomato. Fry till the tomato become tender. Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder and pav bhaji masala powder. Mix….properly..
- Add chana dhaal. Stir it. Add soak rice mix…properly. Add water as needed and add 1 tsp pav bhaji masala..
- Close the lid. Wait for three whistle. After three whistle switch off the gas stove. Allow three minutes standing time.Once it is done..
- Garnish with chopped green chilli. Immediately serve hot…Chana Dhaal with Rice…with Raita…
The best thing about this dal fry recipe is that you can tweak it as per your preference. Serve with piping hot rice to make a comforting meal. This is one simple recipe which you can. Add in chana dal and mix well. I made this simple instant pot chana dal the other day and it came together so quickly.
If you find this Chana Dal Cooked with Rice recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.