Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Enchilada casserole recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Enchilada casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Enchilada casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Consider the stairs. Instead of selecting the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a great way to get some exercise in. If you do work on a very high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors early and walk the rest of the way? Most people will decide to be idle and take an elevator instead of getting exercise on the stairs. Even just a sole flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are a good deal of things that factor into getting healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. Little things, when done every day, can do a great deal to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being clever when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also critical. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your health levels. You need to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to enchilada casserole recipe. To make enchilada casserole you only need 5 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Enchilada casserole:
- Take 2 1/2 lb of hamburger.
- Use 15 small of tortillas.
- Take 1 lb of grated cheese.
- Get 1 can of green chiles.
- Get 1 can of Enchilada sauce.
Instructions to make Enchilada casserole:
- preheat oven to 350.
- brown hamburger.
- heat up enchilada sauce ( I use the big can ).
- put enough enchilada sauce in bottom of 13 × 9 baking dish to cover bottom but not too much.
- warm up tortillas.
- dip tortillas one by one in enchilada sauce.
- put 5 tortillas in the bottom ( I put 4 down and cut 1 to cover the rest of the dish instead of wasting another one ).
- drain hamburger and add green chiles to it.
- separate hamburger into 2 even halves.
- put 1 half of hamburger on tortillas in baking dish evenly.
- put even layer of cheese on top.
- layer tortillas the same as you did before.
- add hamburger and cheese the same way as before.
- layer tortillas again.
- layer cheese on top and add a little sauce on top.
- put in oven for 35 min.
This frugal Enchilada Casserole is packing some authentic Mexican flavor that. Then repeat these layers two more times. An easier option for a casserole snack is baked or stewed vegetables. Serve this easy meal with a fresh tossed salad or a size of Mexican rice for an easy dinner that's sure to be a crowd pleaser! You're going to love having leftovers for tomorrow and meals in the freezer for months to come!
If you find this Enchilada casserole recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.