Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cold summer pasta with Bitter melon, Sour Plum & Tuna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cold summer pasta with Bitter melon, Sour Plum & Tuna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Climb stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work as opposed to using the elevator. While this will be hard to do if you live on or if your job is on a extremely high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is entirely do-able. If you do work on a very high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? Most people will choose to be lazy and take an elevator instead of choosing exercise on the stairs. Even if you only have a single flight to climb, climbing down and up it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are a lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being clever when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. A good amount of physical activity each day is also critical. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your healthfulness. It is more about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cold summer pasta with bitter melon, sour plum & tuna recipe. You can have cold summer pasta with bitter melon, sour plum & tuna using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Cold summer pasta with Bitter melon, Sour Plum & Tuna:
- You need of pasta.
- Use of bitter melon.
- Take of onion.
- Get of Daikon Radish.
- Get of cucumber.
- Use of stems Cilantro.
- You need of sour plum.
- Prepare of tuna can.
- Take of oil olive.
- You need of mentsuyu.
- Get of seaweed.
- Provide of bonito flakes.
Instructions to make Cold summer pasta with Bitter melon, Sour Plum & Tuna:
- In a large pot, high heat, boil salted water. Cook pasta. After that, put pasta in a cold water and let it cool..
- Cut bitter melon. In a medium bowl put bitter melon and pinch salt and mix them together and give it massage. This way, the bitterness will get mild. Leave it for 5 minutes.
- In a medium pot, boil water and cook bitter melon for 5 minutes. (If you like to leave bitter flavor, you can only boil for 2 minutes). In a large bowl, rest the cooked bitter melon in ice cold water..
- Slice onion and put it in hot water for 2 minutes to remove the bitterness. Put onion in the same ice cold water as the bitter melon is resting..
- Cut daikon radish in tooth pick shape and soak in the cold water for 2 minutes..
- Then put it in the same ice cold water..
- Cut cucumbers into the same shape as the bitter melon..
- Smash sour plum into paste..
- In a small bowl, mix sour plum, tuna,olive oil and mentsuyu..
- Drain vegetables with salad spinner and squeeze the water out from the vegetables..
- In a large bowl, mix pasta and vegetables well and add the sauce..
- Top with cilantro, seaweed and bonito flakes if you prefer..
Pasta may be our go-to comfort food in cold months, but we love light variations in the summer too. I can't recall how I prepared it but all I remember was the unique bitterness of this vegetable. Melons such as bitter melon, cantaloupe, crenshaw melon, honeydew (casaba melon) and winter melon may be used, among others. Bitter melon taste "bitter" just as the name suggests. Bitter melon or bitter gourd is a notorious vegetable in proverbs and sayings for its bitter flavor like 'karwa karela', 'karela si batein' but the bitterness has sweet effects on health.
If you find this Cold summer pasta with Bitter melon, Sour Plum & Tuna recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.