Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Easy vanilla cookies recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy vanilla cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy vanilla cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Climb stairs. Instead of choosing the elevator, ascend the stairs to your floor. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a fantastic way to get some exercise in. Even if you do live or work on one of the upper floors, you can still get off of the elevator early and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. So many people choose the elevator over clambering even a single flight of stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a handful of times a day—can be just the additional boost that your system needs.
There are a good deal of things that factor into getting healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your healthfulness. It has more to do with making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy vanilla cookies recipe. To cook easy vanilla cookies you need 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy vanilla cookies:
- Take 2 cups of (all purpose flour).
- Use 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 3/4 cup of margarine.
- Provide 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Get 1 tbsp of vanilla essence.
Steps to make Easy vanilla cookies:
- Ensure you have everything you need.
- In a clean bowl mix the flour, salt and baking powder together then set aside.
- Place your margarine(at room temp) in a another clean bowl add in sugar and mix together.
- Add the egg and vanilla essence..use a fork to mix.
- Then add in the flour and knead it.
- Let it rest for 30 minutes or more if time permits…preheat your oven at 180 degrees for 10 minutes.
- After the dough is rested knead it once more…dust your working surface and roll the flour.
- Using a cookie cutter cut into desired shapes…however i used a wider bottle top.
- Grease your baking tray and arrange your shapes apart then using a fork you can prick or press the fork into the surface.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Let it cool before serving.
There are many types of food for the diet as well as healthy body that can be an option. Add the sugar and keep beating until the mixture is light and fluffy. Gingerbread Sandwich Cookies Upgrade the holiday classic by sandwiching. This is my Easy Cinnamon Cookies' vanilla version in slice and bake form. Beat in vanilla extract and egg.
If you find this Easy vanilla cookies recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.