Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef Tongue Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Tongue Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the conclusion of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Be sensible when you do your food shopping. Making good decisions when shopping for groceries means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with crowded grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to get home quickly and have something beneficial. Make sure that what you already have is healthy. This way—even if you pick out something a little greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still picking foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done every single day, can do a lot to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Looking to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef tongue stew recipe. To make beef tongue stew you only need 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beef Tongue Stew:
- Get 1 of Beef tongue.
- Provide 1 of an adequate amount Aromatic vegetables.
- Provide 1 can of each Canned tomatoes, tinned demi-glace sauce.
- Provide 1 of to make a roux Flour and butter.
- Use 400 ml of Red wine.
Steps to make Beef Tongue Stew:
- Thaw the frozen beef tongue naturally. If you are using a fresh one, it will be very tender when it's done..
- Parboil the tongue with vegetables. Then let it cool naturally in water used for cooking. When it has cooled, peel the skin and cut into your desired thickness..
- Prepare the stew. Stir fry aromatic vegetables and add enough water to cover and simmer. The aromatic vegetables include carrot, celery, shallots, garlic, etc..
- While you are simmering the stew, add mashed canned tomatoes. Simmer until it has reduced by half. Boil down 2 cups of red wine before you add it to the stew. Add the wine and strain. Then add the canned demi-glace sauce (optional)..
- Saute flour in butter slowly until it has turned dark brown. Add water used for cooking the tongue to make a roux. It should look like this as shown in the photo. Dissolve the roux into the stew (Step 4). Season with Worcestershire sauce, ketchup, salt, pepper and sugar..
- Put the cooked tongue into the stew. If you used a frozen tongue, it will be very tender if you leave it to stand overnight. Serve with sautéed spinach or pasta..
If you find this Beef Tongue Stew recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.