Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best English Muffins Using Handmade Circular Molds recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to English Muffins Using Handmade Circular Molds recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And also Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the environment. Those days are over, and it looks like we all recognize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some improvements. Each and every family ought to start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your cooking area more green.
Start with replacing the lights. This will go outside of the kitchen, nonetheless that is okay. You should change your incandescent lights with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. These bulbs are generally energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is definitely lower, and, while they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Changing the light bulbs would likely keep a lot of bulbs out of the landfills, which is good. You also have to get the habit of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a area. The kitchen lights especially tend to be left on the entire day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. And it’s not limited to the kitchen, it happens in other parts of the house also. Try keeping the lights off until you absolutely need them, and notice how much electricity you can save.
From the above it really should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is quite straightforward to live green, after all. Typically, all it takes is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to english muffins using handmade circular molds recipe. To make english muffins using handmade circular molds you need 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make English Muffins Using Handmade Circular Molds:
- Take 150 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 grams of Instant dry yeast.
- Use 10 grams of Sugar.
- You need 2 grams of Salt.
- You need 15 grams of Shortening ( or unsalted butter ).
- Prepare 15 grams of Cornmeal ( for the dough ).
- Take 50 grams of Water (35℃).
- You need 60 grams of Milk (35℃).
- Prepare of To finish:.
- Get 1 of Cornmeal.
Instructions to make English Muffins Using Handmade Circular Molds:
- First, make the circular mold with a quart milk carton. Cut open the milk carton, then ut off the bottom part..
- Cut one side of the milk carton, including the top part, into half lengthwise. Do the same for another 2 sides and make 6 strips (or 8 strips) in total..
- Cover each strip with aluminum foil..
- Make them into a ring shapes with the ends overlapping about 5mm, and staple the ends together. Done! You can use them many times until they are worn out..
- Knead the dough until the surface of the dough becomes smooth. Add shortening after a while..
- Let the dough rise at 40℃ for about 50 minutes, or until the dough is about double in size..
- Divide the dough into 6 pieces and make them into balls.Make sure not to let them get dry, and let the dough sit for about 10 minutes..
- Reshape the balls again, and coat them completely with corn meal..
- Place the circular molds on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Place the dough seam-side down in the middle of the circular molds..
- Place a sheet of parchment paper on the circular molds and place another baking sheet on top..
- Press the dough like in the picture with the baking sheet and let it rise again at 40℃ for 20 to 30 minutes. Preheat the oven..
- Bake in a 190℃ oven for 13 minutes with the baking sheet still laid on top. If they aren't brown enough,bake for another 1 to 2 minutes..
If you find this English Muffins Using Handmade Circular Molds recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.