Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Sunshine Chinese Barbecue Chicken recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sunshine Chinese Barbecue Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sunshine Chinese Barbecue Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Could save you Money.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers along with hippies? Those days are over, and it appears we all comprehend our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. These modifications need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen area is a good place to begin saving energy by going much more green.
Why don’t we begin with something really easy, changing the light bulbs. Obviously you shouldn’t confine this to just the kitchen. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are generally energy-savers, and you will need to use them in place of incandescent lights. These bulbs are energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is lower, and, while they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. One of the advantages is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it signifies that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will end up at a landfill site. You also have to obtain the habit of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a area. In the kitchen is where you’ll usually find members of a family, and often the lights may not be turned off until the last person goes to bed. And it’s not confined to the kitchen, it goes on in other parts of the house at the same time. Make a habit of having the lights on only when they are necessary, and you’ll be surprised at the amount of electricity you save.
As you can see, there are plenty of little items that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. It is pretty uncomplicated to live green, of course. It’s about being practical, usually.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sunshine chinese barbecue chicken recipe. You can have sunshine chinese barbecue chicken using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sunshine Chinese Barbecue Chicken:
- Prepare 4 of boneless chicken breast.
- You need 1 of garlic cloves minced.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ground ginger.
- You need 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Provide 2/3 cup of ketchup.
- Use 1/4 cup of beer.
- You need 1 of cooking spray.
- You need 1 of chopped parsley.
Instructions to make Sunshine Chinese Barbecue Chicken:
- Take your frozen chicken put it in a lg bowl , fill with cold water about 1 inch over the chicken , let it set until it thaws out. Then put cornstarch In with the chicken mix the water around so cornstarch is dissolve, ,let set for 30 minutes..
- Now take out the chicken pat dry , with paper towel, ..
- Now spray a baking sheet with cooking spray., now mix the rest of your ingredients in a medium bowl .,mix well put chicken in sauce let marinate, for 2 hours ,in refrigerator..
- Preheat your oven at 350°F bake on 350 °F .when chicken , goes on grill, turn on oven..
- Take out the chicken from marinade ,save the marinade for later.
- Now heat your grill , put chicken on grill pan cook for 3 minutes on each side , now on Baking pan spray it with cooking spray . place a wire rack on baking sheet .put chicken on wire rack , brush on marinade on chicken , now bake the chicken for 25 minutes , brush marinade on chicken when its been baking for 15 minutes. and flip the chicken ,Take out of oven when the 25 minutes is up , then put some parsley to garnish. serve and enjoy !!!!!.
If you find this Sunshine Chinese Barbecue Chicken recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.