Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Asian Honey Chicken recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Asian Honey Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Asian Honey Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Can save you Money.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the ecosystem. Those days are over, and it seems we all comprehend our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the industry experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some changes. These types of modifications need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen area is a good starting point saving energy by going more green.
While it may not taste as good, baking food in the microwave as an alternative to in the oven will save you a packet of money. Perhaps the realization that an oven utilizes 75% more energy will stimulate you to use the microwave more. When it comes to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save plenty of energy and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You might think that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, nonetheless that is definitely not true. A dishwasher is specifically efficient when it’s full before a cycle is going. By cool drying or air drying the dishes instead of heat drying them, you can add to the amount of money you save.
The kitchen by itself gives you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. It is pretty straightforward to live green, all things considered. A lot of it really is basically utilizing common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to asian honey chicken recipe. You can have asian honey chicken using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Asian Honey Chicken:
- You need of Chicken.
- Get 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 lb of boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1" chunks.
- Prepare 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- Provide 1 cup of buttermilk.
- Use of Sauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Provide 1/2 cup of honey.
- Get 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Use 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
- You need 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- Take 1/2 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
Instructions to make Asian Honey Chicken:
- Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium high heat..
- Working one at a time, dredge chicken in flour, dip into buttermilk, then dredge in flour again, pressing to coat..
- Working in batches, add chicken to the skillet, 3 or 4 at a time, and cook until evenly golden and crispy, about 2 minutes on each side. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate..
- In a small bowl, combine cornstarch and 1 tablespoon water; set aside..
- In a small saucepan over medium high heat, combine honey, soy sauce, apple cider vinegar, sesame oil and red pepper flakes. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and stir in cornstarch mixture until slightly thickened, about 2-3 minutes; set aside..
- Serve chicken immediately, drizzled with honey glaze..
Honey chicken is a popular Chinese recipe. Serve with rice and you have a completely delicious dinner that will be better than any take-out. In a small bowl combine the onion, soy sauce, ginger, garlic and honey; mix together and spoon mixture over chicken. If you love Chinese food, you will love this simple and delicious dish. Fall apart tender chicken breast filling your house with sweet, honey garlic aromas, perfectly slow cooked and waiting for you when you get home.
If you find this Asian Honey Chicken recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.