Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Eggs Benedict recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Eggs Benedict recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. At the end of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be irritating. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Drink water, not alternative beverages. Soda and coffee, when consumed in small amounts, aren’t that bad. Getting all your hydration from them is a horrendous idea. Ingesting water instead of other types of drinks is a good way to aid your body in its health and hydration. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories out of your diet— without having to be forced to eat terrible tasting diet food. Water is ordinarily one of the keys to really reducing your weight and leading a healthful lifestyle.
There are a whole lot of things that factor into getting healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every day, can do plenty to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being clever when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Wanting to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about slimming down. You need to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy eggs benedict recipe. To make easy eggs benedict you need 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Eggs Benedict:
- Get 7 of eggs or 4 eggs plus 3 pasteurized egg yolks.
- Take 1 Stick of and a half of unsalted butter (12 ounces total).
- Prepare 4 of thin slices of cooked ham or Canadian Bacon.
- Provide 2 of English Muffins.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Provide Dash of salt.
- Use 1 Teaspoon of prepared mustard.
- Take Dash of red pepper powder.
- Get 1 Tablespoon of hot water.
Instructions to make Easy Eggs Benedict:
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees F..
- Lightly grease a 4 or 6-compartment muffin tin..
- Following the original recipe, we molded each ham slice into one of the muffin tin compartments. However, we found a minor modification was much easier and works just as well. Instead, we wrap all of the ham slices in a piece of foil and set aside..
- Crack 4 of the eggs into separate compartments of the muffin tin..
- Separate the yolks from the whites of the 3 remaining eggs. Save the whites for other uses, or add the whites to the eggs already in the muffin tin. Drop the yolks into a blender – but don't blend yet. Note: A later step supposedly 'cooks' the yolks with hot butter, but if you prefer to be cautious you might want to substitute 3 pasteurized egg yolks..
- Place the foil-wrapped ham and the filled muffin tin in the oven and set the timer for 15 minutes..
- To the blender containing the egg yolks, add the lemon juice, salt, mustard, and red pepper powder. (Don't blend yet.).
- Put the butter in a microwave-safe container. Wait about 10 minutes to allow the eggs and ham in the oven to cook. Just before the oven timer goes off, microwave the butter until very hot and bubbly – about 2-3 minutes on high should do it..
- While the butter is heating, split the English Muffins, put into a toaster, and depress the 'toast' lever..
- When the toaster pops, pull the English Muffin halves out and place on two plates, split side up. Remove the ham and the eggs from the oven. Assemble by placing a piece of ham, then an egg from the muffin tin atop each muffin half..
- Turn the blender on the slowest speed and add the tablespoon of hot water. In a few seconds, begin to add the hot butter in a steady stream, taking about 20 seconds. Continue to run the blender for about another 20-30 seconds. Mixture should thicken slightly..
- Pour the mixture from the blender over the assembled muffins. Eat immediately and enjoy! Tip: This tends to cool very quickly, so serving it on warmed plates is advisable..
Essentially, working one egg at a time. First, get out your slotted spoon and a deep pan. Healthy eggs Benedict is a creative breakfast recipe made up of four delicious layers. This Easy Eggs Benedict Recipe is Guaranteed to Bring Some Class at the Breakfast Table. Eggs Benedict is the perfect weekend breakfast or brunch.
If you find this Easy Eggs Benedict recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.