Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Buttermilk Blueberry Pancakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Buttermilk Blueberry Pancakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
Run the stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work as an alternative to using the elevator. This isn’t as simple to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, making use of the stairs is a great way to get some extra exercise. If you do work on a very high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors early and walk the rest of the way? Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an efforts on the stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a handful of times a day—can be just the extra boost that your system needs.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every day, can do plenty to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also important. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. It’s about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to buttermilk blueberry pancakes recipe. You can cook buttermilk blueberry pancakes using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Buttermilk Blueberry Pancakes:
- Prepare 3/4 cup of buttermilk.
- Provide 3/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- Use 1/4 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Take 2 tbsp. of granulated sugar.
- Use 1 tsp. of baking powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp. of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp. of salt.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- Get 2 tbsp. of melted butter.
- Take 3/4 cup of blueberries.
- Get of butter as needed for the griddle/pan.
Steps to make Buttermilk Blueberry Pancakes:
- Whisk together the flours, sugar, baking soda and salt in a large bowl until combined. Add the buttermilk, egg and melted butter and mix until just combined. Then fold in the blueberries. Place this mixture aside while you get either a griddle or a nonstick pan/skillet heating over medium heat..
- Let a small pat of butter melt on the griddle, then spread about 1/3 cup of batter onto it. Cook until you start to see little bubbles on top and the edges begin to firm up. Then slip and cook for another couple of minutes until the opposite side is golden brown too. Repeat with the remaining batter and that's it!.
Fluffy, melt in your mouth blueberry vanilla buttermilk greek yogurt pancakes. The trick is to separate the egg, then whip the egg white and fold it. After melted butter has cooled down, beat the eggs with the buttermilk in a separate bowl then I was quite generous with sprinkling the blueberries, then when I got to my last pancake I found I. This recipe is the best for making pancakes from scratch and yields thick, fluffy. Finely grate the lemon zest and stir it in.
If you find this Buttermilk Blueberry Pancakes recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.