Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Cheesy chicken and rice with tofu & veggies EASY recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cheesy chicken and rice with tofu & veggies EASY recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy chicken and rice with tofu & veggies EASY recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green Plus Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more green we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. These types of changes need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Read on for some methods to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
A lot of electrical power is wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not working efficiently. You can certainly save up to 60% on energy when you get a new one, in comparison with those from longer than ten years ago. Always keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, coupled with 0F for the freezer, will certainly save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. An additional way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, for the reason that the motor won’t have to go as often.
As you can see, there are plenty of little elements that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living is something we can all perform, without difficulty. Mostly, all it takes is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy chicken and rice with tofu & veggies easy recipe. To make cheesy chicken and rice with tofu & veggies easy you only need 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cheesy chicken and rice with tofu & veggies EASY:
- Use 3 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 cup of diced purple onion.
- Get 1 of diced red bell pepper.
- Provide 2 cups of sliced mushrooms.
- Take 1 teaspoon of minced garlic.
- Provide 2 cans of cream of mushroom soup.
- Get 2 cups of chicken broth.
- Provide 1 cup of tofu cut into 1/2 inch pieces.
- Get 1/2 cup of shredded Colby jack cheese.
- Take 1/4 cup of ranch dressing (optional).
- You need 2 cups of minute rice.
- Take 2 tablespoons of dried parsely.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of salt or to taste.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of pepper or to taste.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Get 2 tablespoons of bacon drippings (optional).
Steps to make Cheesy chicken and rice with tofu & veggies EASY:
- Cut you chicken breast in half length wise to thin them. Cook in a little oil and top with all dry seasoning and bacon drippings..
- Stir in red pepper, onion and mushroom and sauté until soft. About 10 minutes. Add in minced garlic and shredded cheese and tofu pieces..
- Stir in both cans of soup and chicken broth and mix well, add in ranch dressing if you desire..
- Prepare rice according to directions on package and mix in the chicken and veggie mixture and serve. I garnished mine with more pepper slices, cheese and parsley..
We'll never turn down an excuse to turn something cheesy. Think of it as sort of like your momma's Chicken and Rice Casserole without the poor, dead chicken. As my husband isn't a tofu fan, I first added rotisserie chicken which was just okay. One of my DH favorite dishes. Who knew tofu 'chicken' nuggets could get so crispy without frying!
If you find this Cheesy chicken and rice with tofu & veggies EASY recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.