Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Super Easy Brownie Cheesecake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Super Easy Brownie Cheesecake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Super Easy Brownie Cheesecake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Could save you Dollars.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the environment were tree huggers along with hippies? That has totally changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more green we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. Each and every family must start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Continue reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
Let’s begin with something not that hard, changing the actual light bulbs. This will certainly go further than the kitchen, but that is okay. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are usually energy-savers, and you should use them instead of incandescent lights. They cost a small amount more in the beginning, but they last ten times longer, and use a lesser amount of electricity. Using these kinds of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. Together with different light bulbs, you have to learn to leave the lights off when they are not needed. In the kitchen is where you’ll regularly discover members of a family, and often the lights usually are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. And it’s not restricted to the kitchen, it happens in other parts of the house at the same time. Do an exercise if you like; check out the quantity of electricity you can save by turning the lights off when you don’t need them.
The kitchen by itself offers you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is definitely something we can all do, without difficulty. A lot of it is merely utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to super easy brownie cheesecake recipe. You can cook super easy brownie cheesecake using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Super Easy Brownie Cheesecake:
- Take of Prepared brownies (enough to fill a 8X8 pan).
- Get of Butter cooking spray.
- Provide of (8 ounce)cream cheese, softened.
- Get of sugar.
- You need of vanilla extract.
- Use of egg.
- You need of peanut butter chips.
Steps to make Super Easy Brownie Cheesecake:
- Lightly spray a 8X8 baking dish with butter cooking spray……
- Arrange brownies on greased baking pan……..
- In a large bowl combine with an electric mixer your cream cheese, sugar, vanilla extract and egg, beat until creamy……..
- Stir in your peanut butter chips……
- Carefully spread cream cheese mixture over brownies, top with an additional handful of peanut butter chips………
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 25 minutes……..
- Cool thoroughly, then either serve and enjoy or place in fridge overnight…….
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.
If you find this Super Easy Brownie Cheesecake recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.