Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pinky's Juicy Lucy Burger recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pinky's Juicy Lucy Burger recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Saving Money Inside the Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the ecosystem. That has fully changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are not able to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. These kinds of adjustments need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your cooking area more green.
Changing light bulbs is as good an area to begin with as any. Naturally you shouldn’t confine this to merely the kitchen area. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are usually energy-savers, and you must use them instead of incandescent lights. These bulbs are energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is actually lower, and, although they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. One of the extras is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it ensures that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will certainly end up at a landfill site. It goes further than simply swapping the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is actually another good thing to do. The family spends considerable time in the cooking area, and how often does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. Of course this also happens in different rooms, not merely the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; check out the quantity of electricity you can save by turning the lights off as soon as you don’t need them.
The kitchen on its own gives you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Eco-friendly living is not that difficult. A lot of it is basically utilizing common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pinky's juicy lucy burger recipe. To cook pinky's juicy lucy burger you need 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Pinky's Juicy Lucy Burger:
- Prepare of Burger Patties.
- Provide of ground beef.
- Prepare of ground venison.
- Take of large eggs.
- Provide of seasoned fine breadcrumbs.
- Get of Burger Fillings/Toppongs – Mix-match.
- Get of Emmenthal Cheese.
- Take of Dry Salami.
- Use of Prosciutto.
- Use of Sundried Tomato in oil.
- You need of Old Cheddar.
- Provide of Feta.
- Provide of Alfalfa Sprouts.
- Get of Smoked salt pickled onions.
Instructions to make Pinky's Juicy Lucy Burger:
- Mix ground meat, seasoning, crumbs and eggs until an even consistency is reached..
- Prepare patties using a burger press for filled patties.
- On half the patties, place desired filling(s) and top with cheese..
- Place a second patty on top of the first. Press the edges together firmly. Chill thoroughly..
- Preheat grill to HI..
- Sear burgers for 3 minutes per side..
- Reduce heat to BBQ and cook until desired doneness..
- Remove from heat and stand 5 minutes before serving with all appropriate toppings. Fresh tomatoes, red onions, dill slices, bacon, grilled portabello slices, alfalfa sprouts, hummus, whatever you like goes!.
If you find this Pinky's Juicy Lucy Burger recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.