Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Creamy Mushroom Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy Mushroom Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Mushroom Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? Those days are over, and it looks like we all recognize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living more green we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. This should happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. The kitchen area is a good place to start saving energy by going more green.
A lot of electrical power is definitely wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not operating efficiently. You can save up to 60% on energy once you get a new one, in comparison to those from longer than ten years ago. The correct temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electrical power and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F as well as 0F. Checking that the condenser is definitely clean, which means that the motor needs to work less frequently, will also save electricity.
As you can see, there are plenty of little items that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Eco-friendly living is not that difficult. Mostly, all it takes is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy mushroom soup recipe. You can cook creamy mushroom soup using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Creamy Mushroom Soup:
- Use 1/4 of onion, chopped.
- Get 1 of green onion, chopped.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic, minced.
- Take 1 of stalk celery, finely chopped.
- Prepare 8 oz of package of mushrooms.
- Get 1 cup of cauliflower.
- Get 1 cup of chicken broth.
- Use 1/2 cup of vegetable broth.
- Get 1 cup of milk.
- You need 3 of sprigs thyme.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- Get of salt and pepper.
Steps to make Creamy Mushroom Soup:
- Chop up your onions, celery, garlic, cauliflower so it's ready. Wash your mushrooms in a colinder..
- Heat butter on low temperature. When butter is bubbly, add mushrooms and a pinch of salt and cook a good 15 minutes (on low). The mushrooms will initially give off a good bit of juice – the key to this recipe is letting them slow cook and for that juice to cook off..
- Add onions and cook another 5 minutes on low, until translucent..
- Add garlic, green onions, and celery. Cook another 3 minutes..
- Add thyme, cauliflower, chicken broth, vegetable broth and let it all simmer on low for about 40 minutes. Check on it every now and then to make sure nothing crazy is happening..
- Remove sprigs of thyme, and use a hand blender or food processor and give everything a good mix. You don't want baby food, there should still be some nice chunks of mushrooms in there. Add milk and let everything simmer another 5 minutes or so to blend together..
- Serious yumsters..
If you find this Creamy Mushroom Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.