Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Veg Upma recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Veg Upma recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Will Save You Money.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the surroundings. That has fully changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. This needs to happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. The kitchen area is a good starting point saving energy by going much more green.
Changing light bulbs is definitely as good a place get started on as any. Naturally you shouldn’t confine this to only the kitchen. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are usually energy-savers, and you should use them rather than incandescent lights. Although costing a little more in the beginning, these kinds of bulbs last as long as ten of the traditional type as well as using a lot less energy. Changing the light bulbs would likely keep a great deal of bulbs out of the landfills, which is good. You also have to obtain the practice of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a place. The kitchen lights especially are often left on all day long, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. This also takes place in the rest of the house, but we are trying to save money in the kitchen. Make a practice of having the lights on only when they are required, and you’ll be astonished at the amount of electricity you save.
The kitchen on its own gives you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is not that tough. A lot of it really is simply using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to veg upma recipe. You can have veg upma using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Veg Upma:
- Take 1 cup of semolina (rava).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ghee.
- Get 1 of onion.
- Take 2 of green chillies.
- Provide 2 tbsp of groundnuts.
- You need 1 tbsp of urad dal.
- You need 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Get 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Take 2 tbsp of green peas.
- Use 5,6 of curry leaves.
- Take 2 tbsp of chopped green coriander.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Get 3 cups of water.
Instructions to make Veg Upma:
- Heat a pan add rava and roast it, the rava should become fragrant & start to look dry, put the rava on a plate.
- Now heat oil add mustard seeds when they start crackling, add cumin seeds and urad dal groundnuts fry them till they aur brown now add onions,chillies,peas and curry leaves mix it well.
- Now add water and salt in it let the water come to a boil then add slowly rava and mix it bhi well, now cover it on slow flame and let the upma steam for 2 to 3 mins after a few mins add ghee and give a mix..
- Upma is ready now garnish with green coriander enjoy with some sev any chutney of your choice 😋😊👍.
Veg Upma for toddlers is another variation and deviation to the normal soup and rice-based dishes in their diet. Go for this healthy, vegan Quinoa Veg Upma. If you don't make it The key for a beautiful soft upma is you have to add a generous amount of oil and ghee while making. Hebbars KitchenINDIAN VEG RECIPES. finally, serve rava upma / uppittu with coconut chutney or plain. Click a picture and mention @hebbars.kitchen or tag #hebbarskitchen us.
If you find this Veg Upma recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.