Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect French Onion Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French Onion Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some very simple ways to get healthful.
Take the stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work as an alternative to using the elevator. This isn’t as simple to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, making use of the stairs is a superb way to get some extra exercise. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. Most people will choose to be lazy and take an elevator instead of choosing exercise on the stairs. Even if you only have just one flight to climb, climbing up and down it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are plenty of things you can go after to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Looking to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about slimming down. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to french onion soup recipe. You can cook french onion soup using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare French Onion Soup:
- You need of large yellow onions, sliced.
- Prepare of salted butter.
- You need of olive oil.
- Use of worchestershire sauce.
- Use of each) beef broth, or 1 of chicken and 1 of beef.
- Provide of pepper (or to taste).
- Prepare of salt (or to taste).
- Use of bay leaf.
- Get of thyme.
- Provide of granulated garlic, or 2 cloves minced.
- Use of toasted plain french bread.
- Get of provolone cheese.
Steps to make French Onion Soup:
- In a Dutch oven, or another large pot, place the butter, olive oil and onions in, set heat to low.
- Continue to stir, being careful not to burn the onions, this is a low and slow recipe…patience is KEY! Once the butter is melted, you can turn the heat up a tad to a lower medium. This process takes about 1 and a half hours..
- Once onions have reached caramelization, add all other ingredients and bring up to a simmer for 30 minutes.
- Remove bay leaf, Ladle into soup cups, leaving almost an inch from the top to place the toasted bread and the provolone cheese. Place under broiler to melt the cheese, until bubbly.
This traditional French Onion Soup recipe has a rich, decadent broth loaded with caramelized onions and topped with everyone's favorite part: the toasted bread and melty cheese. My ballet friend's name was Paige and even though I haven't seen her since high. It's easy to make, full of amazing flavor, and can be made vegetarian by using vegetable stock. With beef stock base, slow-cooked caramelized onions, French bread, gruyere and Parmesan cheese. Once you try this French Onion Soup recipe, you'll never try another.
If you find this French Onion Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.