Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Green Chile Chicken Chimmies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Green Chile Chicken Chimmies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Spending less In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? Those days are over, and it seems we all comprehend our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more green we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. This must happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Keep reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly if they are not working as effectively as they should. If you might be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with styles from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electricity. The appropriate temperature for food is 37F inside the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use less electricity. Another way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, because the motor won’t have to run as often.
As you can see, there are plenty of little elements that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Eco-friendly living just isn’t that tough. A lot of it truly is basically using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's green chile chicken chimmies recipe. To cook mike's green chile chicken chimmies you only need 25 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's Green Chile Chicken Chimmies:
- Prepare of ● For The Bean Mixture.
- Take 2 can (8 oz) of Roserita Refried Beans.
- Provide 3 of large Chicken Breasts [chopped or shredded].
- Take 2 can (4 oz) of Mild Chopped Green Chiles.
- Prepare 1 of large Fresh Jalapeño [fine chop – seeds removed].
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of Mexican 3 Cheese.
- You need 1/2 of large Tomato [chopped].
- Use 1/2 of White Onion [fine chop].
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Fresh Cilantro [chopped].
- You need 1 tbsp of Fresh Garlic [fine chop] Or 1 tsp Granulated Garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cayenne Pepper [optional].
- Use 1/4 tsp of Mexican Oregano [crushed].
- Take 1 packages of McCormick Burrito Seasoning [or add 1 tsp each: onion powder – chile powder – black pepper & include optional cayenne].
- Provide of ● For The Tortillas.
- You need 6 of large Flour Tortillas [slightly warmed in microwave].
- You need 1 box of Wooden Toothpicks.
- Use 1 Bottle of High Heat Cooking Oil.
- Get of Garnishments.
- Provide 6 cup of Shredded Lettuce.
- Prepare 2 cup of Each: Chopped Cilantro – Tomatoes – White Onions.
- Provide 3 of large Chopped Jalapeños [de-seeded].
- Get 1 cup of Tub Each: Guacamole & Sour Cream.
- Use 1 bag of Mexican 3 Cheese Or Queso Fresco.
- Get 2 of large Jars Red & Green Salsa.
Instructions to make Mike's Green Chile Chicken Chimmies:
- Lightly sprinkle de-thawed and fat trimmed chicken breasts with ground cumin, garlic powder and black pepper. Slit open the thicker areas of your breasts with a knife for even baking..
- On no stick tinfoil, bake chicken breasts at 350° for 40 minutes. Slightly cool and chop [or shread] chicken into bite sized pieces. Note: If your chicken is still pink in color or its juices don't run clear, bake an additional 5 to 10 minutes until fully cooked..
- Make sure your veggies in the, "Bean Mixture," category are chopped finely since they will need to soften [cook] in the microwave..
- Mix everything in the, "Bean Mixture," category together well and microwave for 3 minutes. Stir well and microwave 3 additional minutes. Place back in microwave and heat for 4 more minutes and let it sit until you're ready to construct your chimichangas..
- Chop all garnishments and place back in fridge..
- Re-heat your bean mixture until hot if it has cooled down before the next step..
- Slightly warm flour tortillas and place hot beans in the center. Do not over fill tortillas. Place cheese on top of beans..
- For even distribution of bean mixture, lay out all of your warmed tortillas on the counter and place beans on top..
- Fold down top and bottom of tortilla over beans and then fold in the sides. Secure the middle and edges with toothpicks. Make sure there are no openings for beans or cheeses to escape. Repeat process for all 6 chimichangas..
- Heat 2" deep oil on high and place 2 chimichangas in your pan toothpick sides down. Do not overload your pan as it will cool off your oil and saturate your burritos. Your bean mixture is fully cooked so you're only browning and crisping your tortillas. Fry chimichangas about 1 minute on each side. Be careful not to burn..
- Drain chimichangas on paper towels and serve on a bed of lettuce, [or fresh cabbage if you desire] and top with additional garnishments. These vegetables can also act as a taco salad side dish. REMEMBER TO REMOVE ALL TOOTHPICKS! :0).
- If you choose to oven bake these, follow the same instructions but bake at 350° for 30 minutes [or until browned] turning once..
- Why not make my, "Mike's Easy Chile Verde Sauce," and serve an unforgettable, "Smothered Green Chile Chicken Chimichanga." https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/367872-mikes-easy-chile-verde-sauce.
- Add Chile Verde sauce just before serving. Serve dish immediately. Enjoy!.
Roasted green chiles don't have to be spicy. There are tons of recipes on how to make green chile chicken enchiladas on the internet. Chicken Enchiladas with Creamy Green Chile Sauce. Plus, when you combine the salsa verde, green. This Easy Green Chicken Chili uses mild, roasted Hatch peppers and rotisserie chicken for a quick, delicious, kid-friendly soup.
If you find this Mike's Green Chile Chicken Chimmies recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.