Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Reuben Loaf recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Reuben Loaf recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Reuben Loaf recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Will Save You Cash.
Remember when the only people who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers along with hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared burden we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are not able to change things for the better without everyone’s active participation. These types of adjustments need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen area is a good place to begin saving energy by going much more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly if they are not operating as economically as they should. In case you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old versions which might be more than ten years old. The appropriate temperature for food is 37F within the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use less electricity. You can certainly reduce how often the motor has to run by frequently cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
As you can see, there are plenty of little things that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Environmentally friendly living just isn’t that hard. It’s related to being functional, more often than not.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to reuben loaf recipe. You can cook reuben loaf using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Reuben Loaf:
- Prepare 3 1/4 cup of flour.
- You need 1 Tbs of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1 package of yeast.
- Provide 1 cup of hot water (125-130 degrees).
- Prepare 1 Tbs of margaine, softened.
- You need 1/4 cup of thousand island dressing.
- Use 6 ounces of thinly sliced corned beef or 1 (7-ounce) can corned beef.
- Use 1/4 lb of sliced swiss cheese.
- Take 1 (8 ounce) of can sauerkraut, well-drained.
- You need 1 of egg white, beaten.
- You need of Caraway seed, optional.
Steps to make Reuben Loaf:
- Set aside 1 cup flour. In a large bowl, mix remaining flour, sugar, salt and yeast. Stir in hot water and margarine. Mix in only enough reserved flour to make soft dough. On floured surface, knead 4 minutes..
- On greased baking sheet, roll dough to 14×10 inches. Spread dressing down center third of dough length. Top with layers of beef, cheese and sauerkraut. Cut 1-inch wide strips along sides of filling out to dough edges. Alternating sides, fold strips at an angle across filling. Cover dough; place sheet over large shallow pan half filled with boiling water for 15 min..
- Brush with egg white; sprinkle with caraway seed. Bake at 400 degrees for 25 minutes or until done. Cool slightly; serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers; reheat to serve..
If you find this Reuben Loaf recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.