Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best cod fish casserole ( portuguese style ) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to cod fish casserole ( portuguese style ) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Saving Money Within the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who portrayed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared burden we have for turning things around. According to the industry experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some changes. These adjustments need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Keep reading for some ways to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Probably the food is not quite as good when cooked in the microwave, nevertheless it will save you money to use it over your oven. Perhaps the realization that an oven makes use of 75% more energy will stimulate you to use the microwave more. Countertop appliances can boil water as well as steam vegetables more quickly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You might believe that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, nonetheless that is certainly not true. A dishwasher is especially effective when it’s full before a cycle is commenced. By cool drying or perhaps air drying the dishes instead of heat drying them, you can raise the amount of money you save.
As you can see, there are many little items that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Eco-friendly living is not really that hard. It’s related to being functional, most of the time.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cod fish casserole ( portuguese style ) recipe. You can have cod fish casserole ( portuguese style ) using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make cod fish casserole ( portuguese style ):
- Use of salty cod fish.
- Use of potatoes.
- Take of hard boil eggs peel and sliced.
- Prepare of onion sliced.
- You need of sliced black olives.
- Use of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare of butter.
- Provide of of milk.
- Take of salt to taste.
Instructions to make cod fish casserole ( portuguese style ):
- soak the code fish for 36to48hours before cook.
- peel the potatoes and cook them in salty water.
- once they cook add the butter and the milk and smash ;set the smash potato aside.
- boil the eggs and the cod fish ;peel the eggs and slice them ;take the bones and the skin from the cod fish and cut it ruefully.
- in a sauce pan warm the olive oil add the onions and the cod fish and cook in medium heat for 10minutes.
- in a oven pan start doing layers of cod fish and onions (add the olive oil to );sliced eggs ;sliced olives and smash potato.
- the last layer should be smash potatoes.
- brush with olive oil and take to oven at 400°F for 30 minutes.
Bacalhau com natas Portuguese cuisine Traditional Portugal dish baked cod with potatoes, onions and cream. Portuguese codfish balls require a bit of preparation ahead of time, but the cooking is fast. Well you're in luck, because here they come. This recipe for Portuguese baked fish is so easy to prepare and incredibly flavourful. Lay the ham slices on top.
If you find this cod fish casserole ( portuguese style ) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.