Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Easy Crawfish Zucchini Bake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Crawfish Zucchini Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Crawfish Zucchini Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Water is the most effective beverage out there. Soda and coffee, when ingested in small amounts, aren’t that bad. Getting most of your hydration from them is a terrible idea. Choosing water as opposed to other beverage adds to your body’s health and allows it stay hydrated. This also helps you lower your caloric intake by hundreds of points without having to buy and eat gross diet foods. Water is often the key to successful weight loss and healthfulness.
There are a good deal of things that work toward your getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. A good amount of physical activity each day is also important. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your health levels. You need to help to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy crawfish zucchini bake recipe. To make easy crawfish zucchini bake you need 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Crawfish Zucchini Bake:
- Use 6-8 of medium-sized zucchini or yellow squash.
- Prepare 16 oz of jar Alfredo sauce (such as Ragu).
- You need of mushrooms 1/4 cup sauteed.
- Provide 1 pkg of crawfish tails (or shrimp if you perfer, I used both).
- Use 2 cups of mozzarella.
- Prepare 1 cup of parmesan cheese _shaved.
- Take of Creole seasoning or any season you prefer.
Instructions to make Easy Crawfish Zucchini Bake:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit..
- Cut the ends of each zucchini and use a spirilizer to make zoodles or if you dont have one you can use a vegetable peeler..
- Make sure to drain zoodles of excess water by patting them between 2 paper towels then place in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix crawfish, seasoning, and Alfredo in bowl and mix well.
- Saute mushrooms in small pan with a tablespoon of olive oil and add to bowl..
- Add half of the mozzarella and parmesan cheeses to bowl as well then transfer to a 9×13 greased baking dish.
- Add the remainder of cheese on top as pictured above then place in preheated oven for 20-30 minutes or until golden brown.
If you find this Easy Crawfish Zucchini Bake recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.