Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Healthy Cauliflower Rice recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Healthy Cauliflower Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Cauliflower Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Saving Money Inside the Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the environment. Those days are over, and it looks like we all recognize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are not able to change things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. These modifications need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your cooking area more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly when they are not working as efficiently as they should. If you happen to be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with models from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electrical power. The correct temperature for food is 37F within the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use a lesser amount of electricity. Another way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, because the motor won’t have to run as often.
As you can see, there are many little things that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Environmentally friendly living just isn’t that difficult. Mostly, all it will take is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy cauliflower rice recipe. To cook healthy cauliflower rice you only need 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Cauliflower Rice:
- Provide 1 of large head cauliflower, separated into 1-inch florets.
- You need 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Get of I medium onion, finely diced.
- Use of Kosher salt.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of fresh parsley leaves, finely chopped.
- Get of Juice of half a lemon.
Steps to make Healthy Cauliflower Rice:
- Trim the cauliflower florets, cutting away as much stem as possible. In 3 batches, break up the florets into a food processor and pulse until the mixture resembles couscous..
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. At the first wisp of smoke from the oil, add the onions, and stir to coat. Continue cooking, stirring frequently, until the onions are golden brown at the edges and have softened, about 8 minutes. Add the cauliflower, and stir to combine. Add 1 teaspoon salt, and continue to cook, stirring frequently, until the cauliflower has softened, 3 to 5 minutes. Remove from the heat..
- Spoon the cauliflower into a large serving bowl, garnish with the parsley (I substituted finely chopped cilantro leaves), sprinkle with the lemon juice and season to taste with salt. Serve warm..
- Serving suggestion – with Bolognese sauce..
Get on the cauliflower rice train because it's delicious, easy to make, and healthy for you. I was so delighted about the taste and. Cauliflower "Fried Rice" which replaces rice with cauliflower is my favorite low-carb side dish when I can't thank you enough for such a delicious and healthy dish. But not only is it fast, it is packed with flavor AND healthy! Cauliflower Rice Curry is the perfect rice substitution that is low My goal is to help you make healthier choices and show you how healthy eating is easy and delicious.
If you find this Healthy Cauliflower Rice recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.