Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Slow Cooker Pepper Beef recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Slow Cooker Pepper Beef recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow Cooker Pepper Beef recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Could save you Dollars.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? Those days are over, and it looks like we all realize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are not able to change things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. These kinds of changes need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen is a good place to begin saving energy by going more green.
Let us begin with something really easy, changing the actual light bulbs. Complete this for the whole house, not only the kitchen. You should upgrade your incandescent lights by using energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. They cost a little bit more in the beginning, but they last ten times longer, and use a lesser amount of electricity. One of the pluses is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it ensures that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will end up at a landfill site. Coupled with different light bulbs, you should learn to leave the lights off whenever they are not needed. The kitchen lights specifically are often left on all day long, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. And it’s not limited to the kitchen, it takes place in other parts of the house as well. Make a practice of having the lights on only when they are necessary, and you’ll be surprised at the amount of electricity you save.
From the above it ought to be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is pretty straightforward to live green, all things considered. It’s about being functional, most of the time.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker pepper beef recipe. To make slow cooker pepper beef you need 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Slow Cooker Pepper Beef:
- Take 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 3 lb of Boneless Beef (cubes or strips).
- Use 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of reduced-sodium soy sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Take 3 of green bell peppers, cut into strips.
- Take 1/4 cup of cold water.
- Get 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1 of hot cooked rice.
Instructions to make Slow Cooker Pepper Beef:
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-low heat. Brown beef in 2 batches. Add garlic; cook and stir 2 minutes. Transfer beef, garlic and pan juices to 4- to 7-quart slow cooker..
- Add onion, soy sauce, sugar, salt, ginger and black pepper to slow cooker; mix well. Cover; cook on LOW 6 to 8 hours or until meat is tender (up to 10 hours)..
- Add bell pepper strips during final hour of cooking. Blend water and cornstarch until smooth; stir into slow cooker. Cook, uncovered, on High 15 minutes or until thickened. Serve with rice or noodles.
If you find this Slow Cooker Pepper Beef recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.