Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mint Chococolate Chip Cheesecake with a Fudge Brownie Crust recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mint Chococolate Chip Cheesecake with a Fudge Brownie Crust recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
Run the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work as opposed to using the elevator. While this will be difficult to do if you live on or if your job is on a super high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is completely do-able. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. Most people will decide to be sluggish and take an elevator instead of opting for exercise on the stairs. Even just a sole flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being clever when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your health levels. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mint chococolate chip cheesecake with a fudge brownie crust recipe. You can cook mint chococolate chip cheesecake with a fudge brownie crust using 25 ingredients and 26 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mint Chococolate Chip Cheesecake with a Fudge Brownie Crust:
- Get of FOR FUDGE BROWNIE BASE.
- Provide 2 ounces of unsweetened chocolate.
- You need 2 ounces of butter (1/2 stick or 4 tablespoons).
- Take 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Get of FOR MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP CHEESECAKE.
- Get 2-8 ounce of packages of cream cheese, at room temperature.
- You need 24 ounces of sour cream, at room temperature.
- Provide 3 of large eggs, at room temperature.
- Use 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Provide 1 cup of green mint chocolate chips, melted and warm, not hot.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of pure peppermint extract.
- Use 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of mini semisweet chocolate chips, reular sized chips can sink so be sure to use mini chips.
- Provide drops of green food color, if needed depending on how green your mint chps look after blending.
- Prepare of FOR CHOCOLATE GANACHE GLAZE.
- Get 1/2 cup of semi sweet chocolate, chips or chopped bar.
- Provide 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
- You need of FOR GARNISH.
- Prepare of shaves chocolate mint candy, I used Andes mint cchocolate candy.
- You need of green dprinkles and green sparkle sugar as needed.
- Prepare of whipped cream for serving.
Instructions to make Mint Chococolate Chip Cheesecake with a Fudge Brownie Crust:
- MAKE BROWNIE BASE.
- Spray a 9 inch springform pan with bakers spray. Preheat oven to 350. Have a baking sheet lined with foil.
- Meit butter and chocolate in microwave and stir until smooth. Cool to room temperature.
- Beat eggs and sugar until combined.
- Stir in cooled chocolate mixture, vanilla and salt just until blended.
- Add flour and just stir in until blended.
- Pour into prepared sprinform pan, place on foil lined baking sheet and bake 18 to 20 minutes until a toothpick comes out with a few moist crumbs.
- Cool on rack completely before filling.
- MAKE MINT CHIP CHEESECAKE FILLING.
- Keep oven at 350 and have a foil lined baking pan ready for cheesecake baking.
- In a large bowl beat cream cheese, vanilla, peppermint extract and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add melted green mint chips, beat in.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating in after each egg.
- Add sour cream and stir in just until blended, do not over mix, add green food color now if needed then fold in mini chocolate chips.
- Pour into prepared brownie crust.
- Place on foil lined baking sheet and bake 70 to 90 minutes until just slightly jiggly in the center. Remove from the oven and let sit on baking sheet 5 minutes , then move to a rack to cool completely before covering and refigerating at least 8 hours or overnight.
- Run a small sharp knife aroung pan then realease sides of springform pan.
- MAKE GLAZE.
- Have chocolate in a small bowl. Heat cream in microwave or on stove top until hot but not boiling. Pour over chocolste let sit one minute then stir until smooth. Reriigerate until it thickens enough to be spreadable just 5 to 10 minutes.
- Pour over top of cheesecake and spread quickly to smooth..
- Garnish with the shaved mint candy, sprinkles and sparkle sugar while chocolate is wet so it sticks. Refigerate to set chocolate.
- Serve slices with whipped cream.
I am a huge chocolate chip, brownie, and cheesecake fan, so I decided to combine the three, and make an amazing dessert. The recipe for Chocolate Chip Cheesecake with Brownie Crust also appears on Krusteaz.com. These mint double chocolate cookies are rich, decadent and highly addictive. Mint Chocolate Chip Fudge over incredibly fudgy and chocolaty brownies is the best combo ever. Today I am joining a great group of ladies to put on a virtual "bake sale" with McCormick.
If you find this Mint Chococolate Chip Cheesecake with a Fudge Brownie Crust recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.