Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Our Family's Fried Rice with Mackerel recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Our Family's Fried Rice with Mackerel recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Our Family's Fried Rice with Mackerel recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Can save you Dollars.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? Those days are over, and it looks like we all realize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the industry experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. These types of modifications need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen is a good place to begin saving energy by going much more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly when they are not operating as economically as they should. You can certainly save up to 60% on energy when you get a new one, in comparison to those from longer than ten years ago. Maintaining the temperature of the fridge at 37F, coupled with 0F for the freezer, will probably save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Checking that the condenser is clean, which means that the motor needs to work less often, will also save electricity.
As you can see, there are lots of little elements that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. It is reasonably uncomplicated to live green, of course. It’s concerning being sensible, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to our family's fried rice with mackerel recipe. You can cook our family's fried rice with mackerel using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Our Family's Fried Rice with Mackerel:
- Take 1 of fillet Mackerel (150 g).
- You need 1/2 tsp of ☆Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ginger (finely chopped).
- Provide 12 cm of Japanese leek.
- Provide 1 bunch of Komatsuna.
- Provide 400 grams of Cooked rice (warm).
- Take 1 tsp of Sesame oil.
- Get 1/4 of to 1/2 teaspoon ★Red chili powder (Korean).
- You need 1/2 tsp of ★Fish sauce.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of ★Soy sauce.
- Get 1 of ★Pepper.
- Take 1 pinch of ★Salt (for adjusting the seasoning).
- Take 1 tbsp of Toasted sesame seeds.
Steps to make Our Family's Fried Rice with Mackerel:
- Sprinkle salt over the mackerel fillet and chill in the fridge for several hours. Pat dry with kitchen paper, then grill the mackerel. Or you could use store-bought salted mackerel..
- Remove the bones from the grilled fillets and shred roughly. Do these preparations beforehand. I usually grill more than usual..
- Cut the leek lengthways in half and chop finely. Rinse the komatsuna leaves and chop finely..
- Heat sesame oil in a frying pan and add chopped ginger and Step 3..
- Add Step 2 to the pan, and then Step 3. Stir quickly and add the ★ red chili powder and warm cooked rice..
- Add ★ fish sauce and fry quickly. Drizzle ★ soy sauce onto the sides of the frying pan and toss quickly. Add the ★ black pepper and toasted sesame seeds. Adjust the seasoning by adding salt if necessary..
- Transfer Step 6 to a serving dish. I sprinkled with black sesame seeds to finish..
- This is more a mixed rice than a Chinese-style fried rice. Use more sesame oil if you want to fry the rice to a crisp..
If you find this Our Family's Fried Rice with Mackerel recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.