Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Slow cooker queso chicken tacos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow cooker queso chicken tacos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is done, most people do not wish to go to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
When you go to the grocery store, be smart about it. When you make good decisions at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier automatically. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a hectic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to get home quickly and have something good. Make sure that what you already have is healthy. This way—even if you decide on something slightly greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still choosing foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done every day, can do a lot to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. Wanting to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker queso chicken tacos recipe. You can have slow cooker queso chicken tacos using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Slow cooker queso chicken tacos:
- Use 2 pounds of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Provide 1 (1 oz) of package taco seasoning.
- Take 1 (10 oz) of can Rotel diced tomatoes and green chiles.
- Use 1-1/2 cups of Mexican cheese dip (refrigerated or jarred).
Steps to make Slow cooker queso chicken tacos:
- Place chicken in a 6-qt slow cooker. Sprinkle with taco seasoning and top with tomatoes. Cover and cook on LOW for 4 to 6 hours. Remove chicken from slow cooker and shred with two forks. Return chicken to slow cooker and stir in cheese dip. Serve with tortillas or hard taco shells and favorite taco toppings..
- Ninja foodie/ instant pot – add all ingredients and 1 cup water cook on hi for 15-20 if using frozen chicken, if its a freezer meal cook for 30 mins. Quick release shred up the chicken add back to pot drain some of the water add in your cheese and mix,done.(pics are a freezer meal).
- This is the cheese I used, get a good quality its where the flavor is going to come from. I used half the jar gave it a nice kick of heat..
- How to make in a freezer meal, follow me on Instagram. youtu.be/DLQHvKtmZK4.
How to make slow cooker salsa chicken tacos. Taco night just got a lot easier with the help of your trusty Crock-Pot and our simple Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos recipe. Does slow cooking work better with your schedule? In your slow cooker, mix the salsa, lime juice, taco seasoning, and cilantro. Don't have enough time for a slow cooker?
If you find this Slow cooker queso chicken tacos recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.