Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Tuscan Style Tortellini Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Tuscan Style Tortellini Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tuscan Style Tortellini Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Could save you Dollars.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the environment. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared burden we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are not able to transform things for the better without everyone’s active participation. This needs to happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Read on for some methods to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, especially if they are not working as efficiently as they should. You can certainly save up to 60% on energy once you get a new one, when compared with those from longer than ten years ago. The correct temperature for food is 37F within the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use a lesser amount of electricity. You can easily reduce how often the motor has to run by frequently cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
As you can see, there are plenty of little elements that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living is actually something we can all do, without difficulty. A lot of it truly is basically utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tuscan style tortellini soup recipe. You can have tuscan style tortellini soup using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Tuscan Style Tortellini Soup:
- Provide 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- Provide 1 lb. of smoked sausage or keilbasa, diced.
- Provide 2 tbsp. of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1/2 of yellow onion, diced.
- Use 1 of large carrot, diced.
- Provide 1 stalk of celery, diced.
- Take 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Take 2 tbsp. of all purpose flour.
- Provide 6 cups of unsalted chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 can (15 oz.) of fire roasted diced tomatoes.
- Get 1 can (15 oz.) of Canellini beans, drained and rinsed.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp. of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of Italian seasoning.
- Use 1/2 tsp. of dried basil.
- Provide 1/4 tsp. of pepper.
- Get 1 package (12 oz.) of tortellini.
- Take 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 3 of packed cups spinach, coarsely chopped.
Steps to make Tuscan Style Tortellini Soup:
- In a large pot, heat the oil over medium heat. Once it's hot, add the sausage. Cook until browned nicely, then remove it to a towel lined plate and cover with foil. Place the butter into the pot. Once it melts, add the onion, carrot and celery with a big pinch of salt. Cook, stirring often, until softened, about 6-8 minutes. Then stir in the garlic and cook another couple of minutes. Increase the heat to med-high..
- Sprinkle the flour over the veggies and cook another couple of minutes. Then slowly stir in the broth, cream and tomatoes until it's all added and stir in the beans and seasonings. Wait for it to come to a low boil. Once at a boil, stir in the tortellini and the sausage. Reduce the heat and let it simmer until the tortellini are al dente (How long depends whether you used frozen, dried or fresh refrigerated. Refer to the package cook time.)..
- Stir in the chopped spinach. Let it simmer just another couple of minutes, until the spinach has wilted. Then taste to see if it needs any additional seasoning and serve. It is so good with some freshly grated parmesan cheese..
If you find this Tuscan Style Tortellini Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.