Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Blueberry oreo cheesecake bars recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Blueberry oreo cheesecake bars recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Could save you Cash.
Until fairly recently any person who portrayed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has fully changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the industry experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some changes. This must happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen more green.
Probably the food is not quite as good when cooked in the microwave, nevertheless it will save you money to use it over your oven. Possibly the realization that an oven makes use of 75% more energy will encourage you to use the microwave more. When it comes to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save plenty of electrical power and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You might think that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, nonetheless that is definitely not true. You get the greatest energy savings by fully loading the dishwasher just before commencing a wash cycle. Save even more money by air drying as well as cool drying your dishes as an alternative to heat drying them.
From the above it ought to be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Environmentally friendly living just isn’t that tough. It’s about being practical, usually.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to blueberry oreo cheesecake bars recipe. To make blueberry oreo cheesecake bars you only need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Blueberry oreo cheesecake bars:
- You need of Oreo Crust.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Butter, melted.
- Provide 40 each of Oreo cookies.
- Provide of Blueberry Cheesecake Filling.
- Prepare 2 packages of (8 oz. ea) Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Use 2 large of eggs.
- Get 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Take 1 each of Smucker's Simply Fruit Blueberry Spreadable Fruit, 10-Ounce.
- Provide 1 cup of fresh, or frozen thawed blueberries patted dry.
Instructions to make Blueberry oreo cheesecake bars:
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- LINE 13×9-inch pan with parchment paper, with ends of parchment extending over sides. Process 40 cookies in food processor until finely ground. Add butter; mix well. Press onto bottom of pan. Keep in refrigerator until ready to use..
- Beat cream cheese in large bowl with mixer until creamy. Add sugar, eggs and vanilla; beat until well blended..
- Stir jam in jar until softened; spread evenly onto crust. Top with berries, then cream cheese mixture..
- Bake 30 min. or until slightly puffed. Cool completely before cutting into bars..
I found that the filling of the oreo overwhelmed the. Cheesecake is one of my favorite desserts, especially topped with fruit like blueberries. These Strawberry and Blueberry Oatmeal Cheesecake Cookie Bars feature two of my favorite fruits – strawberries and blueberries. These easy blueberry cheesecake bars are great for beginners and having it as a bar is easy to eat at a gathering! Do you think you could substitute the sugar free cheesecake pudding for the regular cheesecake pudding?
If you find this Blueberry oreo cheesecake bars recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.