Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Curried Guinea Meatballs with Escarole and Basmati Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curried Guinea Meatballs with Escarole and Basmati Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Could save you Money.
Until fairly recently any individual who indicated concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has fully changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some adjustments. This should happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Continue reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Perhaps the food isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, but it will save you money to use it over your oven. If you find out it will require 75% more energy to cook in the oven, chances are you’ll look for more ways to use the microwave. Countertop appliances can boil water or steam vegetables more rapidly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You will be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned method, but you would be wrong. Especially if you make sure the dishwasher is full previous to starting a cycle. Don’t dry the dishes by using heat, make use of the cool dry or air dry options to increase the money you save.
The kitchen on its own offers you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Efficient living is something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. It’s related to being practical, most of the time.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curried guinea meatballs with escarole and basmati rice recipe. To cook curried guinea meatballs with escarole and basmati rice you need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Curried Guinea Meatballs with Escarole and Basmati Rice:
- Get 2 tsp of curry salt.
- Get 12 oz of ground guinea hen.
- Use 2 cup of water, divided.
- Prepare 1 of Kosher salt, to taste.
- You need 1 cup of basmati rice.
- Take 1 of Olive oil, as needed.
- Get 3/4 cup of onion, thinly sliced.
- Get 1 small of head escarole, torn into bite sized pieces.
- Take 2 cup of coconut milk.
- Use 3 tbsp of sweet curry spice.
- Provide 1 each of red pear, diced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
Instructions to make Curried Guinea Meatballs with Escarole and Basmati Rice:
- Add curry salt to the ground guinea hen meat and mix thoroughly. Divide into 12 equal portions, and press each portion into a flattened meatball..
- Place 1 3/4 cups of water into a small saucepan. Bring to a boil, add kosher salt, and stir in rice. Reduce heat to low, and simmer for 15 minutes, or until water is fully absorbed. Cover, and let stand for about ten minutes..
- While rice is cooking, heat a large sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add enough oil to lightly coat the pan. Add the meatballs, and brown well on each side. Transfer meatballs to a plate or rimmed container..
- Add onions, and cook while stirring for 2 minutes. Add escarole and 1/4 cup of water. Cover and cook for 3-4 minutes. Stir in coconut milk and sweet curry spice, add in meatballs and any juices. Cover and cook for 8-10 minutes. Adjust seasoning as desired..
- Fluff butter into rice with a fork..
- Divide rice in two bowls, ladle curried guinea meatballs over rice and top with diced red pear. Enjoy!.
The nutty flavour is ideal for the flavours in this recipe, but there's plenty of other rice options that I've covered in the recipe notes. Used orange istead of pomegranate and addedd cauliflower rice.. Thank you for this wonderful recepie! Soaking the basmati rice before cooking makes all the difference. This Quinoa Fried "Rice" is a healthy take on everyone's favorite Chinese takeout!
If you find this Curried Guinea Meatballs with Escarole and Basmati Rice recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.