Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Upside down Caramel Banana Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Upside down Caramel Banana Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
Be wise when you do your food shopping. Making good decisions when shopping for groceries means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with crowded grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You’re going to go home and make what you have on hand. Make sure that what you already have is healthful. This makes it easy to have a great meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are a good deal of things that work toward your getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about reducing your weight. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to upside down caramel banana cake recipe. You can have upside down caramel banana cake using 16 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Upside down Caramel Banana Cake:
- Prepare of Cake.
- Take 1 of Banana, very ripe, mashed.
- Take 1 pinch of Baking soda.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sour cream.
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of Self rising flour.
- Provide 1 3/4 cup of Superfine sugar, heaped.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Ground cinnamon.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Ground nutmeg.
- Use 6 1/2 tbsp of Salted Butter, room temperature.
- Take 1 tsp of Pure vanilla extract.
- You need 2 of Eggs, room temperature.
- Use of Carmel topping.
- Get 2 tbsp of Butter.
- Take 2/3 cup of Brown sugar, packed.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Maple syrup.
- Take 4 large of Bananas, just riped, sliced diagonally.
Steps to make Upside down Caramel Banana Cake:
- Preheat oven to 350°F and grease a 9 inch round cake pan..
- Topping: in a small saucepan over medium heat, melt butter, then add sugar and syrup, cook for 3 minutes..
- Pour caramel sauce into cake pan to coat..
- Sift flour and spices together in a bowl..
- In a separate bowl, mix sour cream, baking soda, and mashed banana together. Set a side and let sit for 3 minutes..
- Cream butter and confectioner's sugar with mixer for 5 minutes until light and fluffy..
- Add vanilla extract and then eggs one at a time, mixing for 1 min after each egg..
- Add flour mixture to butter, mix with a wooden spoon until just combined. Then add banana mixture, mix well..
- Carefully arrange banana slices in cake pan, starting from the outside. Make sure to overlap the bananas as you go around in a circle, working your way towards the middle..
- Carefully pour cake batter into cake pan, smooth the top to spread evenly..
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes until done..
- Let cool for 3 minutes before running a knife around the rim to loosen the sides. Invert cake onto a plate. Leave for a minute before removing pan..
- Pairs nicely with clotted cream, ice cream or with a little sprinkling of sea salt on top of carmel!.
Bring butter and sugar to a boil in medium saucepan, stirring constantly until butter melts. Over the years, I have riffed on her recipe in dozens of ways: adding Then, about a year ago, I decided to play with the idea of a banana upside-down cake, topped with banana slices and salted caramel, which both soaks. Add eggs one at a time, beating after each addition until well combined. This cake tastes incredible with its combination of bananas and caramel drenched cake. By Lisa O Connor Zuma Corbis.
If you find this Upside down Caramel Banana Cake recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.