Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Baked oats medallions over nut apple donuts recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked oats medallions over nut apple donuts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked oats medallions over nut apple donuts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Climb stairs. Rather than using an elevator, take the stairs to the floor you live or work on. This isn’t as simple to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, making use of the stairs is a excellent way to get some extra exercise. Even if you do live or work on one of the upper floors, you can still get off of the elevator early and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. So many people pick the elevator over climbing even a single flight of stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a few times a day—can be just the additional boost that your system needs.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make smart choices every day is a great start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your health levels. It has more to do with making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked oats medallions over nut apple donuts recipe. You can have baked oats medallions over nut apple donuts using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked oats medallions over nut apple donuts:
- Provide of apple, cored and sliced like donuts.
- Prepare of almond butter.
- Prepare of Dry ingredients.
- Prepare of rolled oats.
- Prepare of ground flaxseed.
- You need of dried cranberries / prunes (chopped), or trail mix.
- Get of Wet ingredients.
- Use of banana.
- Provide of water.
- Take of honey.
- Prepare of Optional ingredients.
- Take of walnuts, chopped.
- Use of 70% above dark chocolate, chopped.
- You need of ground cloves.
Instructions to make Baked oats medallions over nut apple donuts:
- Prepare baking pan/sheet/tray and line it with baking paper. Set it aside. Preheat oven (w/o baking tray), about 375°F | 190°C for about 10-20mins..
- On one large bowl, combine all dry ingredients [[and optional ingredients should you want them added — yes, you can add 'em all, but adjust wet ingredients with addition 1-2 tbsp water plus 1 tsp ground flaxseed]]. Set aside..
- On a medium bowl, combine all wet ingredients, and coarsely mash the banana at the same time. [[If you add all optional ingredients add 1-2 tbsp water + 1 tsp ground flaxseed]]..
- Combine wet to dry ingredients. Whisk and mix well..
- Spoon mixture unto baking tray with baking paper. Flatten /form a dollop into a medallion. One dollop makes one medallion, and sizes doesn't have to be in uniform. Mixture can make about 8-12 medallions depending on preference. Ideally, sizes would depend on the sizes of the apple donuts. I am sure you can wing this! 😉 But it doesn't have to be perfect to size. It will still taste amazing!!!.
- Bake the medallions for about 20-25 minutes over moderate heat of 375°F | 190°C..
- While those goodies are baking, slice your apples horizontally, then de-core each slices to create somewhat like donuts. You can use a spoon, a knife, or whatev' you got in the kitchen that will make this step easy for ya. Discard the core..
- Spread almond butter on top of the apple donuts, then set aside if medallions aren't done..
- Soon as the oven "pinged!," take the baking tray off the oven with proper tools. Put tray over the counter, then using a spatula, scoop out medallions to put them on top of your nut butter apple donuts. Yes! Ready to serve!.
The trick is to coat the dough in lots of cinnamon sugar, and then bake them so they are still soft on the inside and have a wonderful sugar crust on the outside. I know we will be buying more items from. This is one of those recipes that seems like it has a lot of In a small pan over medium-high heat, bring the apple cider to a boil. Check out these oats recipes, including oatmeal cookie recipes, pies, breads, and even savory oatmeal. They're baked rather than fried and you won't miss it!
If you find this Baked oats medallions over nut apple donuts recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.