Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vanilla Layer Cake with Peppermint Whipped Cream Frosting and Filling recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vanilla Layer Cake with Peppermint Whipped Cream Frosting and Filling recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
Climb stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, walk up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a fantastic way to get some exercise in. Even if you do live or work on one of the upper floors, you can still get off of the elevator early and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will choose to be sluggish and take an elevator instead of choosing exercise on the stairs. Even if you only have one flight to climb, climbing down and up it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. Little things, when done every day, can do plenty to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your healthfulness. You need to help to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vanilla layer cake with peppermint whipped cream frosting and filling recipe. You can cook vanilla layer cake with peppermint whipped cream frosting and filling using 16 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Vanilla Layer Cake with Peppermint Whipped Cream Frosting and Filling:
- You need of CAKE.
- You need of cake flour.
- Use of baking powder.
- Get of baking soda.
- Get of salt.
- Provide of unsalted butter, melted.
- Prepare of granulated sugar.
- You need of large eggs.
- Use of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of milk, I used whole milk.
- Use of Andes Peppermint crunch candy, broken into pieces.
- Get of FROSTING AND FILLING.
- Take of recipe Whipped Peppermint Whipped Cream Frosting / Filling 8recipe attached in direction step #.
- You need of GARNISH.
- Take of A nder Peppermint Crunch candy, shaved.
- You need of Andes Chocolte mint candy, shaved.
Steps to make Vanilla Layer Cake with Peppermint Whipped Cream Frosting and Filling:
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray 4 – 8 inch cake pans with bakers spray, line bottoms with parchment paper spray paper with bakers spray as well. Parchment paper is needed as the candy added to the batter will stick without parchment paper.
- Whisk together in a bowl flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt, set aside.
- In a large bowl beat sugar and butter until creamy, add flour and milk and stir in just until moist, beat in eggs and vanilla just until blended..
- Fold in candy pieces.
- Divide batter evenly in pans.
- Bake for about 14 to 16 minutes until a toothpick comes out just clean. Cool 10 mons on rack in pans then remove and cool completely before frosting.
- FROST CAKE.
- Place 1 layer, bottom up on serving plate, frost with some Peppermint Whipped Cream Frosting /Filling, recipe attached below https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/343039-peppermint-whipped-cream-frosting-and-filling.
- Add second cake layer, bottom side up and frost.
- Add third layer, bottom side up, and frost.
- Add fourth layer , bottom side up and frost entire cake.
- Decorate cake with the shaved Andes candys..
- Chill cake at least 1 hour to set frosting before slicing.
If you find this Vanilla Layer Cake with Peppermint Whipped Cream Frosting and Filling recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.