Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Stuffed Bell Pepper / Capsicum Cutlet recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Stuffed Bell Pepper / Capsicum Cutlet recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed Bell Pepper / Capsicum Cutlet recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy.
Water is the most effective drinks out there. Soda and coffee, when consumed in moderation, aren’t that bad. Using them for your lone source of hydration, conversely, is dumb. Drinking water instead of other kinds of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories from your diet— without having to deal with terrible tasting diet food. Water is usually one of the keys to really losing weight and getting healthy.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed bell pepper / capsicum cutlet recipe. To cook stuffed bell pepper / capsicum cutlet you need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Stuffed Bell Pepper / Capsicum Cutlet:
- You need 2 of capsicums / bell peppers.
- You need 4-5 of boiled potatoes, mashed.
- Use to taste of salt.
- Get 1/4 tsp. of turmeric powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp. of red chili powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of garam masala powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp. of roasted cumin powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of roasted coriander powder.
- Take 1 tbsp. of crushed dried mint leaves.
- You need 1 tsp. of grated ginger.
- Provide 1-2 of green chilies, chopped.
- Provide 2 of eggs, well beaten with a pinch of salt.
- Use of oil to shallow fry.
- Use of tomato ketchup / green chutney to serve.
Instructions to make Stuffed Bell Pepper / Capsicum Cutlet:
- Cut off the top portion of the capsicums and make a hollow. Keep aside. In a small bowl keep the beaten egg ready..
- Mix together mashed potatoes, green chilies, ginger and all the dry spices..
- Now fill the potato mix into the capsicum and refrigerate for an hour..
- Then gently and very carefully slice them. Dip each slice in the beaten egg. Shallow fry them on both sides by drizzling some oil..
- Serve with tomato ketchup or green chutney..
If you find this Stuffed Bell Pepper / Capsicum Cutlet recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.