Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Greek Bison Steak Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Greek Bison Steak Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Can save you Cash.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the surroundings. That has fully changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are not able to transform things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. Each and every family should start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your cooking area more green.
A lot of electricity is definitely wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not running efficiently. If you might be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with types from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less energy. The right temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electricity and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and also 0F. An additional way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, due to the fact that the motor won’t have to operate as often.
As you can see, there are many little elements that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. It is pretty uncomplicated to live green, of course. A lot of it really is merely using common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to greek bison steak salad recipe. You can cook greek bison steak salad using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Greek Bison Steak Salad:
- Provide 1 of Bison Steak (suggested: Ribeye, Flank, Flat Iron).
- Take 1 of red onion, thinly sliced.
- Provide of Black olives, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of cucumber, peeled and sliced.
- Get 2-3 of tomatoes, sliced.
- Take 1 head of Chopped romaine lettuce.
- Use of Feta cheese.
- You need of Olive oil.
- You need of Red wine vinegar.
- Prepare to taste of thyme.
- Get to taste of oregano.
- You need to taste of salt.
- Get to taste of pepper.
Steps to make Greek Bison Steak Salad:
- Season Bison Steak with thyme, oregano, salt and pepper. Pour a small amount of olive oil into a large frying pan heated over medium low heat and add steak. Cover pan and cook steak for approximately 5 minutes on each side, until steak is to your desired doneness. (Recommend: Medium) Let set for 5 minutes..
- Place tomato slices on a cookie sheet, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with pepper and oregano. Roast at 375*F for 5 minutes..
- Place lettuce in a large bowl. Add black olives, cucumber, onion and feta cheese. Drizzle with olive oil and red wine vinegar and toss. Cut steak into thin slices. Add steak and tomato to lettuce mixture. Serve with warm pita bread..
If you find this Greek Bison Steak Salad recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.