Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Ray's' Asiago Penne Chicken Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ray's' Asiago Penne Chicken Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Can save you Dollars.
Until fairly recently any person who expressed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared obligation we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we cannot transform things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. This must happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly when they are not working as efficiently as they should. When you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old ones that happen to be more than ten years old. The suitable temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electrical power and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and also 0F. One more way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, because the motor won’t have to operate as often.
As you can see, there are many little elements that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. It is quite easy to live green, of course. Mostly, all it will take is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ray's' asiago penne chicken pasta recipe. To cook ray's' asiago penne chicken pasta you need 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Ray's' Asiago Penne Chicken Pasta:
- Provide 1 box of mini penne pasta.
- Provide 6 of boiled and shredded chicken thighs.
- Get 1 of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 bag of of frozen broccoli.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Use of sauce.
- Use 1 pints of heavy cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded asiago cheese.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- Take 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of salt.
- Get 1 of pepper.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- Get 1 pinch of chili flakes.
- Get 1 tbsp of Chicken bullion.
- Provide 2 tbsp of flour.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic finely chopped.
- Get 1 tbsp of parsley.
Steps to make Ray's' Asiago Penne Chicken Pasta:
- Start by cooking chicken shredding and set aside.
- cook pasta as directed set aside. cook broccoli as directed on bag and set aside.
- add butter, olive oil and all seasonings, and garlic into a pot cook down about 2 minutes add in flour storing till crumbly, now add in heavy cream bring to a simmer cook till thickened about 7-10minutes. If still not as thick as you desire you can add another tablespoon of flour. now add in Asiago cheese.Check for seasonings. salt & pepper as desired..
- add broccoli and chicken to sauce, pour over pasta. We serve family style. Top with parmesan cheese & more asiago if desired.
If you find this Ray's' Asiago Penne Chicken Pasta recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.