Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Enchiladas Spanish Rice Fried Cabbage recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Enchiladas Spanish Rice Fried Cabbage recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Will Save You Dollars.
Until fairly recently any individual who indicated concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it appears we all comprehend our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living much more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. These changes need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The cooking area is a good starting point saving energy by going much more green.
Maybe the food isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, but it will save you money to use it over your oven. Possibly the realization that an oven utilizes 75% more energy will motivate you to use the microwave more. When compared with your stove, you can make boiled water as well as steamed vegetables faster, and use considerably less energy, by using countertop appliances. Many men and women mistakenly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a lesser amount of energy than a dishwasher. Mainly if you make sure the dishwasher is full previous to starting a cycle. By cool drying or air drying the dishes as opposed to heat drying them, you can increase the amount of money you save.
As you can see, there are plenty of little items that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Efficient living is definitely something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. Typically, all it requires is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken enchiladas spanish rice fried cabbage recipe. To cook chicken enchiladas spanish rice fried cabbage you need 18 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Enchiladas Spanish Rice Fried Cabbage:
- Get of white corn tortillas.
- Provide of minute rice(white rice).
- Take of boneless skinless chicken (shredded).
- You need of green bellpepper.
- Prepare of white onion.
- Get of shredded cheese (premixed bag from store).
- Use of mozzarella cheese.
- Use of cheddar cheese.
- You need of Lawrys Enchilada Sauce Seasoning Mix.
- Prepare of green cabbage.
- Take of green onion chopped.
- Take of black olives chopped.
- Use of garlic.
- Take of water.
- Provide of tomato paste (small can).
- Provide of butter.
- Prepare of butter.
- Take of garlic salt, cayene pepper, black pepper.
Instructions to make Chicken Enchiladas Spanish Rice Fried Cabbage:
- Boil boneless skinless chicken in a pot on high heat for 30 min.
- Let chicken cool off for 15 min and shred into pieces.
- In a frying pan prepare Lawrys Enchilada Seasoning mix with water directions are on back of package.
- Cook red sauce on medium heat till thickened and fully stirred take off heat and let cool 15 min..
- In a frying pan heat 2 cups cooking oil and fry the corn tortillas till lightly crispy.
- Set aside corn tortillas on papertowels to drain excess oil and let cool for 10 min they will be hot to touch from the oil.
- Once tortillas have cooled dip them into the cooled enchilada sauce completely coating both sides.
- Once coated roll the shredded chicken into the dipped tortillas and make enchiladas.
- Line up the rolled enchiladas in a baking pan once filled cover the enchiladas in the prepared red sauce.
- Coat with a layer of the shredded chese and a layer of black olives then repeat with a layer of the sliced mozzarella and cheddar and top with the green onions and more black olives.
- Bake in the oven at 350 for 45 min to make sure all the cheese is completely melted.
- For Spanish Rice: pour 4 cup minute rice into a frying pan on medium to high heat with the 4 tablespoons of butter.
- Dice up the white onion and green bellpepper and the cloves of garlic and add to the minute rice in the pan.
- Cook rice until browning and add the 2 cups of tomato paste and the 3 cups water.
- Let rice cook covered for 20 min or until soft.
- For Fried Cabbage: take one whole head of cabbage and chop into big pieces (when you fry the cabbage the leaves wilt and shrink).
- Add the chopped cabbage to a fying pan with the 2 tablespoons of butter garlic salt and black pepper cook on medium heat until lightly browned and tender.
Add the chicken and brown over a medium heat. We love to use long-grain white rice. Chicken Enchilada Braised chicken in a corn. Learn how to make Chicken Enchiladas. When chicken is cooked add zucchini, squash, beans, tomatoes, salsa, and spices.
If you find this Chicken Enchiladas Spanish Rice Fried Cabbage recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.