Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Melt-In-Your-Mouth Beef Tendon Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Melt-In-Your-Mouth Beef Tendon Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Melt-In-Your-Mouth Beef Tendon Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Make smart choices when shopping for groceries. Making good decisions when buying groceries means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a busy store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to go to your house and make a little something from your kitchen. Make sure that what you already have is healthful. This way, even when you determine that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are a whole lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make smart choices every day is a great start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about reducing your weight. It is more about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to melt-in-your-mouth beef tendon curry recipe. You can have melt-in-your-mouth beef tendon curry using 16 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Melt-In-Your-Mouth Beef Tendon Curry:
- Take 1 of [To prepare the beef tendon using a pressure cooker].
- Provide 400 of to 500 grams Beef tendon.
- Take 1 of Japanese leek.
- Prepare 600 ml of Water.
- Take of [For the curry:].
- Use 3 of ■ Onion.
- Prepare 1 of ■ Carrot.
- You need 1 of to 2 cloves ■ Garlic.
- You need 1 of the same amount as the ginger ■ Ginger.
- You need 1 tbsp of each Butter and olive oil (or vegetable oil).
- You need 50 of to 100 ml Red wine (or cooking sake).
- Provide 1 of packet Shimeji mushrooms (or mushrooms of your choice).
- Prepare 700 ml of The boiling water from the beef tendon or plain water.
- Get 1 box of Commercial Japanese curry roux mix.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ★ Tomato ketchup.
- You need 1 tbsp of ★ Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce.
Steps to make Melt-In-Your-Mouth Beef Tendon Curry:
- Rub and wash the beef tendons in 50°C water. Set your water cooker to 50°C beforehand. Repeat 4 times..
- When the hot water runs clear, you're ready to drain the beef!.
- Put the rinsed beef tendons plus the leek and 600 ml of water in a pressure cooker. Bring the cooker up to pressure, and cook under pressure for 10 minutes. If using a regular pot: Bring to a boil, and simmer over low heat for 1 1/2 to 2 hours..
- When the cooker has de-pressurized, take the meat out and rinse it in water. Cut it up into bite-size pieces. (I recommend making the pieces a little on the larger size since they will fall apart a bit later.).
- Transfer the cooking liquid to another container and let it cool down. When it has cooled down to room temperature, strain it to use later. If you have time, chill the cooking liquid and remove the fat that will harden on the surface..
- In the meantime, dice the ■ vegetables. ※ Grate the ginger (or use 1-2 teaspoons of pre-grated ginger from a tube)..
- Wash out the pressure cooker, add the butter and olive oil, and sauté the Step 6 vegetables over high heat (until the onions have browned). If it looks like the vegetables are burning, add 100 to 200 ml of water..
- If you are using a conventional pot: Add the beef cooking liquid + water to total the amount indicated on the curry roux box into a pot..
- If using a pressure cooker: Add the cooking liquid plus water, red wine, the parboiled beef tendon and shimeji mushrooms to the pressure cooker from Step 7. Bring the cooker up to pressure and cook under pressure for 5 minutes. Let it de-pressurize naturally, open the lid, and heat the pot up again with the lid off while skimming off the scum..
- Turn the heat off and dissolve the roux in it. I use 1/2 'hot' roux and 1/2 'medium-hot' roux!.
- Add the seasoning ingredients to finish! Then simmer over low heat for 1/2 to 1 hour. Done!.
- In Steps 3 and 8, if you are using a pressure cooker, adjust the cooking time as needed..
- I also have a recipe for the omurice (rice omelette) from Kaimeiken, the restaurant run by the heroine Meiko's father! Please take a look.. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/171827-omurice-rice-omelette.
- I also have a recipe for the Scotch egg from Kaimeiken. Please take a look…
If you find this Melt-In-Your-Mouth Beef Tendon Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.