Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Meatloaf recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Meatloaf recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Meatloaf recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Lowering costs In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who portrayed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it seems we all comprehend our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are unable to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active participation. Each and every family should start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen area more green.
A large amount of electricity is definitely consumed by freezers and also refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. You can easily save up to 60% on energy whenever you get a new one, when compared with those from longer than ten years ago. Keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, coupled with 0F for the freezer, will probably save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. An additional way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, due to the fact that the motor won’t have to run as often.
As you can see, there are many little elements that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. It is pretty straightforward to live green, of course. Mostly, all it will take is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to meatloaf recipe. To make meatloaf you need 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Meatloaf:
- Use 2 lb of Ground beef.
- You need 1 cup of Dry quick oats.
- Provide 8 oz of Tomato sauce.
- You need 1 of Yellow onion.
- Get 1 of Green bell pepper.
- Take 2 of Eggs.
- Get 1 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Hickory smoked barbecue sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Pepper.
- Take 1 tsp of Majoram.
- Get 1 of Ketchup to taste.
Steps to make Meatloaf:
- Preheat oven to 350..
- Dice onion and bell pepper..
- Mix all ingredients, except ketchup, by hand in large mixing bowl until well blended..
- Place meat mixture into a shallow baking dish and cover with aluminum foil..
- Place dish into oven for 60 to 90 minutes..
- Remove dish from oven when meat is cooked but tender. Use toothpick to test center; when nothing sticks then is done..
- Remove foil and cover top of meatloaf with ketchup as preferred..
- Place meatloaf in oven uncovered for 10 minutes to crust ketchup..
- Remove meatloaf and cool for 5 minutes. Slice and serve..
Do you like to be creative with your food? Contact Meat Loaf on Messenger. meatloaf.net. These recipes for meatloaf include loaves for the oven, crock pot, and grill, and even some yummy, kid-friendly meatloaf muffins! It might not be the sexiest piece of food, but damn is it delish. But make no mistake: meatloaf is about the meat.
If you find this Meatloaf recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.