Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Lebanese_flat_bread_with_meat #Safiha recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lebanese_flat_bread_with_meat #Safiha recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lebanese_flat_bread_with_meat #Safiha recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Be sensible when you do your food shopping. When you make good decisions at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier automatically. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a hectic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You’re going to go home and use what you already have. Make sure that what you have on hand is nutritious. This way, even when you choose that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get wholesome. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your healthfulness. It has more to do with making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lebanese_flat_bread_with_meat #safiha recipe. To cook lebanese_flat_bread_with_meat #safiha you need 15 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Lebanese_flat_bread_with_meat #Safiha:
- Prepare of For making the flatbread:.
- Provide 1 kg of all purpose flour.
- Take 1/2 cup of yoghurt.
- You need 2 cups of water.
- You need 2 of tbps active dry yeast.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Use 2 of tbps vegetable oil.
- Provide of Ingredients for the sfeeha filling.
- You need 500 g of ground lamb or beef.
- Take 2 of large onions finely chopped.
- Use 3 of large tomatoes finely diced.
- Prepare 1 of green chilli chopped finely.
- Get 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Use 1/2 tsp of salt.
Steps to make Lebanese_flat_bread_with_meat #Safiha:
- Directions for the dough In a small cup of warm water, melt the yeast and the sugar with 2 tsp of flour. Cover and leave aside for 10 mins.
- In a deep large bowl add the flour and yoghurt. Pour the yeast mixture, and mix well until all has been distributed..
- Add the water to the dough as needed and mix well until the dough starts to come together. Add the oil and mix again.
- Turn the dough out, onto a kitchen bench and knead until a soft and supple dough forms, within 3-5 minutes..
- Cover the dough with a damp tea towel or plastic wrap and let it rest for 1 hour..
- Directions for the filling in a bowl, mix the meat, onion,tomato,chilli seasoning, and the spices, black pepper and salt, mixing well together.
- Last step (baking the Sfeeha).
- Divide the dough, into two equal portions. With a rolling pin, begin to roll the dough flat..
- Heat a non-stick pan. Place the filling on top of the flattened dough. Then place on the pan, until the dough becomes golden in colour.
- Remove the dough and place on a tray. Place the tray in the oven, to cook the top.
- Repeat the steps until all dough has been used up.
- By: Norma Al Ali.
A unique and delicious Lebanese flatbread with za'atar or famously known as man'oushe za'atar. It can be a single, double, triple, and quadruple output to satisfy any customer's. Lebanese flat bread is easy to make and is so handy to have on hand. Mash potatoes with butter, salt, and milk. Large, flexible Lebanese lavash bread is made from a strong, yeasted wheat dough.
If you find this Lebanese_flat_bread_with_meat #Safiha recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.