Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Slow cooked Authentic Andhra Curry & cauliflower rice(keto) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Slow cooked Authentic Andhra Curry & cauliflower rice(keto) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow cooked Authentic Andhra Curry & cauliflower rice(keto) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Could save you Cash.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the surroundings. That has totally changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we cannot transform things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. Each and every family ought to start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen more green.
Even though it may not taste as good, baking food in the microwave instead of in the oven will save you a packet of money. Possibly the realization that an oven makes use of 75% more energy will encourage you to use the microwave more. Compared with your stove, you can make boiled water or steamed vegetables faster, and use considerably less energy, by using countertop appliances. You might reckon that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, nonetheless that is certainly not true. A dishwasher is especially efficient when it’s full before a cycle is started. Conserve even more money by air drying or cool drying your dishes rather than heat drying them.
From the above it really should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is reasonably straightforward to live green, all things considered. A lot of it is basically utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooked authentic andhra curry & cauliflower rice(keto) recipe. You can cook slow cooked authentic andhra curry & cauliflower rice(keto) using 20 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Slow cooked Authentic Andhra Curry & cauliflower rice(keto):
- Prepare 1 of whole chicken, washed and cut into bite size pieces.
- Prepare 1 of onions, chopped.
- Provide 2-3 of cardamoms.
- Take 1-2 tbsp of ghee.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Few springs of curry leaves.
- Get 1 tbsp of tamarind paste.
- Take 1/4 tsp of tumeric powder.
- Prepare of For the masala:.
- Use 1 tbsp of coriander seeds/ powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of cumin seeds/powder.
- Take of Few peppercorns.
- Get 1/2 inch of cinnamon.
- Get 3 of cloves.
- Get 1/4 tbsp of mustard seeds.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of fennel seeds.
- Use 3-4 of dried red chillies, 2 if u like mild.
- Use 2 of onions chopped.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 2 tbsp of ghee.
Steps to make Slow cooked Authentic Andhra Curry & cauliflower rice(keto):
- First dry roast the masala ingredients mentioned above except the onions and ginger garlic paste. Let it cool and keep aside.
- Just heat some ghee in a pan, fry the onions til translucent, add some ginger garlic paste,cook till the raw smells is gone and set a side to cool.
- Once cooked, grind the step 1 dry ingredients first and then add the fried onions with 1 tbsp of tamarind paste tumeric powder and little water and blend it to a smooth consistency..
- Heat a deep bottomed pan, add ghee, fry the cardamoms for 30 seconds, add the onions and the curry leaves and fry till onions are golden brown..
- Add the chicken pieces and prepared masala puree and mix well. Add water till the chicken looks immersed..
- Cover and cook on low heat for 30 to 40mins..
- Remove the lid and season with salt.
- Cook for another 40 to 50mins depending on how much gravy u like. If u want less gravy, cook longer..
- Once u get desired consistency, turn off the stove and serve on a plate with cauliflower rice.
- If you are not on keto diet, you can enjoy with Naan or any kind of flat bread. This is what my husband had.
- The meat turned out soo juicy and tender. Had to take a picture while eating..
- Bonapetit ♡♡♡.
If you find this Slow cooked Authentic Andhra Curry & cauliflower rice(keto) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.