Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Garlic and Rosemary Mash Potato recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Garlic and Rosemary Mash Potato recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Garlic and Rosemary Mash Potato recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Will Save You Cash.
Until fairly recently any individual who indicated concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared burden we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are not able to transform things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. Each and every family must start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen area more green.
Why don’t we begin with something really easy, changing the actual light bulbs. Obviously you shouldn’t confine this to only the cooking area. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are usually energy-savers, and you should use them in place of incandescent lights. Although costing a little more in the beginning, these kinds of bulbs last as long as ten of the traditional type as well as using a lot less energy. One of the advantages is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it means that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will end up at a landfill site. It goes further than merely swapping the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is another good thing to do. In the kitchen is where you’ll regularly find members of a family, and often the lights may not be turned off until the last person goes to bed. Certainly this also happens in different rooms, not merely the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; check out the quantity of electricity you can save by turning the lights off as soon as you don’t need them.
The kitchen alone gives you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Green living just isn’t that hard. Typically, all it requires is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to garlic and rosemary mash potato recipe. You can have garlic and rosemary mash potato using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Garlic and Rosemary Mash Potato:
- Provide 4 medium of potatoes, peeled and cut in half.
- Take 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 4 tbsp of milk.
- Take of water, to boil potatoes.
- Get pinch of sea salt.
- Provide 2 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare tsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 1/2 tsp of rosemary.
- Take 1 tsp of dijon mustard.
Instructions to make Garlic and Rosemary Mash Potato:
- Preheat the oven to 200c/gas mark 6.
- Roughly crush the garlic clove, leave skin on, place on a tray, drizzle with a splash of olive oil, and sprinkle with rosemary and a pinch of salt..
- Place in oven for 15-20 minutes, until roasted. Then remove and set aside until needed..
- In a saucepan, add enough water with a pinch of salt, and add the potatoes. Bring to the boil and boil for 15 minutes..
- Drain well when cooked..
- Remove skin from garlic and add to the pan along with the potatoes and mash well. Turn heat on to low..
- Add the milk, mustard and butter. And stir..
- Serve immediately..
If you find this Garlic and Rosemary Mash Potato recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.