Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mom's Gado-gado Padang (Cooked Mixed Veges w/ Peanut sauce) 🇮🇩 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mom's Gado-gado Padang (Cooked Mixed Veges w/ Peanut sauce) 🇮🇩 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is complete, most people do not wish to go to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be irritating. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Water is the best beverage out there. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every occasionally isn’t a horrible idea. Getting most of your hydration from them is a awful idea. When you decide on water over other beverages you are helping your body remain very healthy and hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories away from your diet— without having to resort to terrible tasting diet food. Water is often the main element to successful weight loss and healthfulness.
There are plenty of things you can go after to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your health levels. It is more about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mom's gado-gado padang (cooked mixed veges w/ peanut sauce) 🇮🇩 recipe. To cook mom's gado-gado padang (cooked mixed veges w/ peanut sauce) 🇮🇩 you only need 42 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mom's Gado-gado Padang (Cooked Mixed Veges w/ Peanut sauce) 🇮🇩:
- Use 4 of med potatoes peeled,slice thickly,put in a doubl pot steam 20'.
- Prepare of Cabbage slice largely,cook in a saucepan with 2 tbs water for 5'.
- Get of French beans precook first: to steam on a double pots for 16' or.
- Get of Spinach or Kangkung blanched in saucepan with 2 tbs water for 5'.
- You need 2 of Bean Curds: cut in 1/2 then slice thickly,.
- Get of then fry in the wok filled with a hot oil, fry until golden.
- Get 100 g of Bean sprouts, pouring hot water to soften.
- Get 2 of carrots cut thin shape1×2.5cm,boil in saucepan little water 5'.
- Get 1 of big onion chopped finely, fried until half brown in a hot oil,.
- Use of Divided in half and half; other half onions.
- Prepare of are for decoration &these has to continue to fry till dark brown.
- Take 1/2 of Cucumber sliced.
- You need 4 of Small bunches of soft Lettuce (optional).
- Provide 4 of eggs boiled for 6 min, peeled, cut into segments.1 egg/person.
- Use 4 cups of Warm water from the kettle as needed.
- Take 1-2 Tbs of soft brown sugar.
- Prepare of Kerupuk emping or Kerupuk merah/red: cracker chips to put on top.
- Take of or Cassava chips (from cassava root) sold in supermarket.
- Prepare of KETUPAT cakes (press cooked rice) or LONTONG rice.
- You need of Banana large leaf as base bed place on top of the plate.
- Take of How to make PEANUT sauce:.
- Prepare 500 gr of raw peeled Peanuts.
- Provide of Rice Bran Oil ('Alfa one' brand, good for food).
- Prepare of In a wok put 1 inch oil, heat the oil,then add the peanuts, keep.
- You need of stirring & fry till change slightly the peanut's colour(beidge),.
- Prepare of then quickly remove the wok,drain the oil. Let cool the peanuts.
- Prepare of Other ingredients for the Peanut Sauce:.
- Take 3/4 cup of can Coconut Cream (optional).
- Take 300 mls of or more water from the kettle.
- Prepare 2 of Bay leaves (Daun salam).
- You need 3 of lemons/kaffir lime leaves, teared at sides of the leaves.
- Use 2 Tbs of Sweet Soy sauce (Kecap manis).
- Get 4 tbs of Java coconut sugar(dark brown sugar, toffee flav) or.
- Use 2 tbs of soft brown sugar.
- Use 1 tsp of Salt or more.
- Use 2 tbs of tamarind paste or 2 tbs white wine vinegar.
- You need 3 of lemon/lime leaves, teared at sides leaves.
- Provide of Spicy paste for the Peanut sauce:.
- Take 3 of garlic cloves.
- Provide 10 of fresh red chillies.
- Take 2 cm of square slice terasi,fry dried on saucepan for 7" each side.
- Use of (or 1 tsp dried shrimp paste/mackerel fish paste).
Steps to make Mom's Gado-gado Padang (Cooked Mixed Veges w/ Peanut sauce) 🇮🇩:
- Prepare the spicy paste: In a food processor put garlic, fresh chillies and the warm dried terasi..
- In a food processor put the cooled fried peanuts. Grind them until become a crunchy butter texture..
- In a wok on stove on medium heat put the water q.b., put the warm water, add the half fried cooked onions, spicy paste, peanut crunchy butter, bay leaves, lemon leaves, salt, jawa coconut sugar, soft brown sugar, sweet soy sauce or and coconut cream, tamarind paste or white wine vinegar: stirring all together & slowly bring to boil then lower down the heat, keep stirring. Put extra water if necessary to not having a concentrated gravy sauce. Taste the season, vinegar & the sugar..
- Cook gently for 2 minutes more. Turn off the heat. Pour the hot peanut sauce in a big serving jar. (When ready to serve on individual dish: pour the peanut sauce abundantly all over on the top of the veges)..
- To serve for 4 peoples: put the softened banana leaf on individual plate. Divide all the vegetables display nicely on each plate: arrange cooked potatoes over the banana as bed, then on top put the cabbage then French beans or a little of spinach, bean curd slices, cucumber, bean sprouts or carrots.Insert the lettuce on the side.On top of veges put a few of the Kerupuk on one side, sprinkle the dark brown dried fried onion on top centre, put the boiled eggs segments on top other side of the dish.
- Finally the gado-gado dish is completed arranged. Lastly pour abundantly the peanut sauce all over top. To those lover of extra hot: a put on the table a jar of Sambal Oelek..
Great recipe for Indonesian Salad w/ Peanut Sauce (Gado-Gado). The salad is usually built on mainly cooked vegetables, though sometimes there's a Sometimes lontong pieces are used in gado gado too. This well-loved assemblage of lightly cooked and raw vegetables translates literally as "mix-mi
x." A colorful combination of wholesome ingredients is arranged. We've given our favorite vegetable combination below, but cabbage, bean sprouts, cauliflower, celery, and spinach are also commonly used, and sliced hard-cooked eggs, fried onions In a true Indonesian meal, rice would be served along with the vegetables and peanut sauce. Gado-gado is my favorite Indonesian salad.
If you find this Mom's Gado-gado Padang (Cooked Mixed Veges w/ Peanut sauce) 🇮🇩 recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.