Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Breakfast sausage casserole recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Breakfast sausage casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Breakfast sausage casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers as well as hippies? Those days are over, and it looks like we all comprehend our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the specialists, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some improvements. Each and every family ought to start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen area more green.
Begin with replacing the bulbs. Naturally you shouldn’t confine this to merely the kitchen. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are energy-savers, and you should use them instead of incandescent lights. These bulbs are generally energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is actually lower, and, while they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Changing the light bulbs would certainly keep a great deal of bulbs out of the landfills, and that’s good. You also have to acquire the routine of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a area. The kitchen lights in particular will often be left on all day long, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. This additionally happens in the rest of the house, but we are trying to save money in the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off unless you absolutely need them, and discover how much electricity you can save.
From the above it really should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Environmentally friendly living is not really that hard. Typically, all it requires is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to breakfast sausage casserole recipe. You can cook breakfast sausage casserole using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Breakfast sausage casserole:
- Use 1 lb of Jimmy Dean breakfast sausage.
- Provide 16 oz of cream cheese.
- Provide 1/2 small of onion, chopped.
- Provide 1/2 small of green pepper, chopped.
- You need 8 large of eggs.
- Take 1 tbsp of italian seasoning, or to taste.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of garlic powder, or to taste.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of pepper, or to taste.
- Provide 2 packages of crescent rolls.
- Take 1 stick of butter, melted.
Steps to make Breakfast sausage casserole:
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Brown breakfast sausage, add onions and green peppers and saute till soft. Mix in cream cheese..
- Mix eggs, and seasonings together..
- In 9×13 glass dish, spray with non-stick spray and lay out one package of crescent rolls. Pour eggs over rolls. Drop sausage cheese mixture into eggs spreading out as well as possible..
- Lay other package of crescent rolls over mixture. Pour melted butter over rolls..
- Bake for 30-45 minutes. May need to cover with foil for the first bit to keep top from browning too much. Let sit for 5-10 minutes before cutting..
After all, aren't we still stuffed from Christmas dinner. Covering it at the end ensures that the cheese on top is melty and gooey, but not overly brown. In a medium bowl, mix together mustard powder, salt, eggs and milk. Before you assemble your breakfast casserole, cook and drain the sausage and bacon. Love eggs for breakfast but don't need a whole casserole, try our Low Carb Ham Egg Breakfast.
If you find this Breakfast sausage casserole recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.