Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Rugelach cookies recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Rugelach cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rugelach cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. At the conclusion of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Be sensible when you do your food shopping. Making good decisions when obtaining food means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with crowded grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to go to your apartment and make a little something from your kitchen. Make sure that what you have at home is nutritious. This makes it simple to have a great meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done each day, can do plenty to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being clever when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Wanting to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about reducing your weight. You need to help make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rugelach cookies recipe. To cook rugelach cookies you only need 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Rugelach cookies:
- Take of For the Dough:.
- Prepare 8 oz of Cream Cheese, softened at room temperature.
- Get 1 cup of Unsalted Butter, softened at room temperature.
- You need 2 1/4 cups of All Purpose Flour.
- Use 1/4 cup of Granulated Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Provide 2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Provide of For the Filling:.
- Provide 1 cup of Apricot Preserves.
- You need 1/3 cup of Brown Sugar.
- Take 1/3 cup of Granulated Sugar.
- Use 2 tsp of Cinnamon.
- Use 1 cup of Finely chopped Walnuts.
- Get of Egg wash: one egg beaten with a splash of milk.
Instructions to make Rugelach cookies:
- In the bowl of a standing mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, cream together the cream cheese, butter and sugar. Add the vanilla and mix to incorporate..
- Add the flour and salt and mix until everything is combined. Divide your dough into 4 equal pieces (the dough will be very sticky at this point but that’s ok) wrap each one with some plastic wrap and pop them in the fridge for about 8 hours or overnight..
- Take the dough out of the fridge about 45 minutes before you’re ready to use it. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F and line a couple of baking sheets with parchment paper, set them aside..
- To make the filling, mix together the brown sugar, granulated sugar, walnuts and cinnamon, set aside. Add the apricot preserves in a microwave safe bowl and pop it in the microwave for a few seconds just to loosen it up a bit..
- Take each piece of dough, roll it out to a 9” circle on a well floured surface (if the dough cracks and breaks, gather it up, warm it with your hands and re-roll it) brush or spread some of the preserves over the surface of the dough and sprinkle some of the cinnamon sugar mixture over the top..
- Lightly press the sugar filling into the dough using your hands, cut the circle into 12 little triangles and starting from the wider end, roll them up like little crescents. Repeat this process with the remaining dough and filling..
- Place them seam side down on your baking sheet and brush the tops with some egg wash..
- Before you bake them, pop them in the fridge for about 15 minutes so the dough can firm up a bit..
- Bake them in your preheated oven for about 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown..
Rugelach are crescent-shaped cookies, traditionally served for Hanukkah, but the rich cream cheese dough and variety of possible fillings make this a delicious any-holiday cookie recipe. This version is full of chocolate and dried cranberries! Here are some variations Easy Recipe for Rugelach Cookies. Rugelach Cookies are one of those classic pastry recipes that seem difficult to make, but Rugelach has always been one of those cute pastries that I never gravitated towards if thy were displayed on a. They're buttery, flaky, and just the right amount of sweet.
If you find this Rugelach cookies recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.