Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy crockpot chicken dinner recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy crockpot chicken dinner recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Can save you Dollars.
Until fairly recently any person who expressed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has totally changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are not able to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. Each and every family ought to start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen area more green.
Changing light bulbs is actually as good a place to start as any. Naturally you shouldn’t confine this to only the kitchen area. You need to replace your incandescent lights with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. Although costing a little more originally, these bulbs last as long as ten of the conventional type as well as using a lot less energy. Changing the light bulbs would likely keep plenty of bulbs out of the landfills, and that’s good. Together with different light bulbs, you need to learn to leave the lights off if they are not needed. In the kitchen is where you’ll frequently find members of a family, and often the lights usually are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. Obviously this also happens in different rooms, not merely the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; have a look at how much electricity you can save by turning the lights off whenever you don’t need them.
From the above it really should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Environmentally friendly living just isn’t that hard. A lot of it is basically utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy crockpot chicken dinner recipe. You can cook easy crockpot chicken dinner using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy crockpot chicken dinner:
- Get of Chicken (legs, thighs, chicken breast, whatever you have on hand).
- You need 1 can of Cream of chicken soup or Cream of mushroom or can use them both.
- Get 2 cups of water.
- You need 1-2 cans of green beans drained.
- You need 1-2 cubes of Chicken or beef bouillon or instant.
- Provide 1 of cut onion or onion seasoning both optional.
- You need of Seasoning whatever you like.
- Use of Seasoning I used.
- Provide of Mccormicks Himalayan pink salt black pepper and garlic all purpose seasoning (to make it easy it’s all in one).
- Provide of Ground Cayanne red pepper.
- Take of Paprika.
- Use of Garlic salt again (I like garlic).
- Take of Onion powder because I didn’t have onion to put in this at the time.
Steps to make Easy crockpot chicken dinner:
- Wash off chicken, then season it.set aside.
- Heat water to dissolve the bouillon cubes. In a bowl add the hot water and bouillon cubes mix till dissolved, add all other ingredients but the chicken, mix up. Add seasoning to this as well..
- In crockpot add chicken, (I used frozen and defrosted it some in the microwave a little so it wasn’t all stuck together).
- Pour mixture over chicken and may need to spread it out evenly. Cook on high till chicken is done..
- Severe with mashed potatoes and biscuits.
- Notes- you can add red cut potatoes to this, but I just wanted mashed potatoes…. I make this both ways….
Cream cheese makes it richer and creamier than a standard broth-based white chicken chili. Easy crock pot dump meals for busy weeknights and back to school! One of the best things to make in your slow cooker is chicken thighs. I added a cup of chicken broth while cooking for extra flavor. Then brush mixture on the undersides of all the thighs.
If you find this Easy crockpot chicken dinner recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.