Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Milk Chocolate Cake with Cream Cheese Icing recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Milk Chocolate Cake with Cream Cheese Icing recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Milk Chocolate Cake with Cream Cheese Icing recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Saving Money Inside the Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the surroundings. That has fully changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the industry experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. Each and every family must start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen area more green.
Let us begin with something quite simple, changing the actual light bulbs. Accomplish this for the entire house, not only the kitchen. You need to change your incandescent lights by using energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. They cost a small amount more initially, but they last ten times longer, and use less electricity. Changing the light bulbs would likely keep a lot of bulbs out of the landfills, and that is good. Coupled with different light bulbs, you have to learn to leave the lights off when they are not needed. The kitchen lights especially are often left on the whole day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. This likewise takes place in the rest of the house, but we are trying to save money in the kitchen. Make a routine of having the lights on only when they are needed, and you’ll be surprised at the amount of electricity you save.
The kitchen on its own provides you with many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is definitely something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. A lot of it truly is simply using common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to milk chocolate cake with cream cheese icing recipe. To cook milk chocolate cake with cream cheese icing you only need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Milk Chocolate Cake with Cream Cheese Icing:
- Provide of milk chocolate cake mix.
- Provide of sour cream at room temperature.
- Prepare of vegetable oil.
- Get of water.
- Provide of mayonnaise.
- You need of eggs at room temperature.
- Use of vanilla extract.
- Get of semisweet chocolate chip.
- Get of For the Frosting.
- Prepare of cream cheese, softened.
- Take of butter, softened.
- Prepare of powdered sugar.
- Prepare of vanilla.
Instructions to make Milk Chocolate Cake with Cream Cheese Icing:
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease a bundt pan..
- Place all cake ingredients in a large bowl. Mix on low with an electric mixer until ingredients are combined, then turn up the speed to medium and beat for two minutes..
- Pour into bundt pan and bake for 45-50 minutes or until a tooth pick comes out clean inserted in the middle of cake..
- For the frosting, add the butter and cream cheese in a large bowl. Beat with an electric mixer on medium for 2 minutes. Turn the mixer down to low gradually add the powder sugar and vanilla. Once combined, turn the mixer up to medium and beat for another two minutes. Spread onto cooled cake then add chocolate chips to cake and serve. Store in refrigerator for up to 5 days. Enjoy!!.
If you find this Milk Chocolate Cake with Cream Cheese Icing recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.