Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Creamy Tuna casserole recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy Tuna casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Tuna casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Can save you Cash.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers and hippies? That has totally changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. Each and every family ought to start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Continue reading for some ways to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
A large amount of electricity is actually consumed by freezers as well as refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. When you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old models which might be more than ten years old. The correct temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electricity and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and 0F. One more way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, for the reason that the motor won’t have to go as often.
As you can see, there are plenty of little things that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living is actually something we can all do, without difficulty. It’s concerning being functional, usually.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy tuna casserole recipe. To cook creamy tuna casserole you only need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Tuna casserole:
- Provide 3 (6 oz) of cans of tuna fish, halfway drained.
- Use 1 package of bowtie pasta.
- Use 3 of small red onions.
- Take 1 can of peas, drained.
- Get 1 can of corn, drained.
- Get 2 (10.75 oz) of cans cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 1 (10.75 oz) of can cream of chicken soup.
- Take 1/2 cup of milk.
- Get 2 cups of shredded black jack cheddar cheese.
- Take 2 cups of crushed, regular potato chips.
Steps to make Creamy Tuna casserole:
- Cook the pasta as suggested on the package, drain..
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, mix together tuna (with remaining liquid), soups, corn, peas, onion, cheese, milk, and cooked pasta. Mix well..
- Place mixture, evenly, in a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Top with potato chip crumbs.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. Enjoy….
If you find this Creamy Tuna casserole recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.