Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Hearty beef stew recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Hearty beef stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hearty beef stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And Save Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who expressed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are not able to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active participation. This needs to happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your cooking area more green.
Start out with replacing the light bulbs. Obviously you shouldn’t confine this to just the cooking area. You need to upgrade your incandescent lights along with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. They cost a little bit more initially, but they last ten times longer, and use a lesser amount of electricity. One of the extras is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it means that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will end up at a landfill site. Together with different light bulbs, you have to learn to leave the lights off when they are not needed. The family spends considerable time in the kitchen area, and how typically does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. Obviously this also happens in some other rooms, not merely the kitchen. Make a habit of having the lights on only when they are necessary, and you’ll be amazed at the amount of electricity you save.
From the above it really should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is reasonably uncomplicated to live green, all things considered. It’s related to being practical, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hearty beef stew recipe. You can have hearty beef stew using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Hearty beef stew:
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of stew beef.
- Take 4 slices of turkey bacon, sliced into 1/2 in. slices (Applegate brand).
- Use 3 of medium carrots (peeled & cut into 1/2 inch pieces).
- Use 1 c. of Mushrooms (cut into 1/2 in. chunks).
- Take 4 of celery stalks (1/2 in. chunks).
- Use 1 of onion (1/2 in. chunks).
- Use 2 of bay leaves.
- Provide 2 tsp of powder sage.
- Use 2 tsp of marjoram leaves.
- Provide 1 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- You need 6 c. of Beef broth.
- Get 1 tsp of corn starch.
- Provide 2 tsp of flour.
Steps to make Hearty beef stew:
- Sautee beef, turkey bacon, and onion in a large pot for 3 Minutes.
- Add all of the vegetables and stir fry for 3 Minutes or until lightly brown.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, except corn starch and flour..
- Cook at medium heat with lid on until boil..
- Turn down the heat to medium-low (4), cook for 1 hr. With lid on. The longer you cook, more tender the meat & veggies..
- Mix corn starch and flour with 2 tbl of water, slowly stir into the soup..
- Let the soup stew for another 5-10 Minutes, ensure the meat and vegetables are soft..
- Serve on its own or with rice or pasta. Enjoy!!!.
Be the first to rate & review! This mouthwatering hearty beef stew is sure to become your new family favorite. Hearty Vegetable Beef Stew. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. I thought I could improve on it. Nothing tastes better than a hot and hearty beef stew on a cold and rainy fall day.
If you find this Hearty beef stew recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.