Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Filipino Comfort Bowl (Giniling) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Filipino Comfort Bowl (Giniling) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Filipino Comfort Bowl (Giniling) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
Be smart when you do your food shopping. When you make wise choices at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier immediately. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a stressful grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to go home and make something from your kitchen. Fill your pantry shelves with healthy foods. This way, even when you choose that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are a lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your health levels. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to filipino comfort bowl (giniling) recipe. To make filipino comfort bowl (giniling) you need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Filipino Comfort Bowl (Giniling):
- Get 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- Take 1 of medium onion chopped.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Take 2 of potatoes, diced small-ish.
- Take 2 of carrots, diced small-ish.
- Provide 1/4 cup of raisins.
- Take 1/2 cup of frozen green peas.
- Take 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Provide 2 1/2 tbsp of ketchup.
- Take 2 1/2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of sambal (or crushed chili, or red pepper flakes).
Steps to make Filipino Comfort Bowl (Giniling):
- Heat 2 tbs oil in wok/Sautee pan, add potatoes and carrots, cook then set aside to drain.
- Sautee ground beef, cook then set aside to drain..
- Add 1/2 tbs oil and Sautee garlic and onions until translucent..
- Add the ground beef, potatoes and carrots back to the pan, stir in raisins..
- Season with salt and pepper,add soy sauce, ketchup and sambal.
- Stir in frozen peas..
- Allow peas to warm through and serve with steamed rice or quinoa and a poached egg (optional).
If you find this Filipino Comfort Bowl (Giniling) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.